Seeing him talking to her with so much love after so many days fresh tears made their way to her cheeks panicking the already panicked husband of hers . He without wasting anymore time held her foot softly and pulled out the small glass piece which resulted in a small whimper from her and a lone tear escaped from his eye which Manyata noticed . He saw her clutch Unnati's hand tightly and felt more worried .

Princess
He called her lovingly and she immediately calmed down. How much she missed him calling her princess. Even Unnati and uday noticed this.

Uday cleaned her wound by applying antiseptic on it and bandaged it . Then he bandaged the other foot which was in a much better condition.After he finished , he immediately hugged her with all his love for her . Manyata to his surprise reciprocated the hug and clutched onto him like a baby while looking at him with all those emotions in her eyes which he always longed for but he thought of it to be his imagination.

Meena ma please bring something healthy to eat for Manyata ..... she will have to take painkillers after that and choti please call doctor uncle and ask him to come as soon as possible .

He instructed them who nodded

Uday hum theek hain
Manyata tried to make him understand that she was alright and he needed to calm down but he was not in his senses at that time. He looked around the whole room and ordered the staff

Get this mess cleaned up in 5 minutes

Turning towards the guards he yelled at them

What the hell were you doing when all this happened..... how come you don't know who entered the house, were you all sleeping ?

The guards who were already sweating got scared and tried to give some excuses for their negligence but before that Uday said

Get the cctv footage of the entire mahal and find that person as soon as possible .
Now out

He shouted

Everyone left the room to do their assigned tasks . Uday was still angry when one of his staff members handed him a paper they found while cleaning the room .

Both Uday and Manyata shared quizzical glances at each other before uday finally opened the letter which stated

Mein arha hu tumhare ps Moniya

Uday was now beyond furious and Manyata was horrified. Her mind indicated her that this can be aakash but she did not want to admit that out loud . Did she not want him back in her life?

Uday felt Manyata hold his hand tightly while her eyes expressed fear . He kissed her forhead  and gave her a comforting smile which made butterflies jump in her stomach .

Manyata ap aram karein hum abhi atay hain , tb tk apka khana bhi ajayega .
She wanted to stop him but she knew he wouldn't sit in peace until he finds out the person who dared to do all this . He was just trying to stay composed infront of her but she could see through his facade much to her own surprise.

Jaldi ana
Words rolled out of her mouth on their own shocking both of them but a cute blush on her face and small smile on his face indicated that the change was beautiful.

He nodded at her and moved outside whereas Manyata sat on her bed lost in his thoughts . His care, his love , his comforting hugs , his smile and everything about him made her feel special and something she could not name . All she knew was that she no longer wanted him out of her sight.....maybe she never wanted that before either . All these thoughts were disturbing her so she just shrugged them off for then because she was already too tired . She smiled as she remembered him calling her princess after so long and that is when unnati entered with her food tray . She smiled at her best friend

How are you feeling bhabhi ?
Unnati asked with concern

I'm fine Unnati
She smiled at her

I was so scared Manyata bhabhi but the person who is the most effected is dada . I have never seen him this much worried .
Unnati hoped for a good response from Manyata for her brother.

I know Unnati Uday is very worried  . Look I am completely fine and its not a big deal I mean this can be some rival trying to scare us but I'm worried about Uday.

Her words surprised unnati but she masked it . Manyata was finally coming out of her shell again and she was more than happy about it.

....................

Do you think this is akash or someone else and is Manyata finally in love with uday ?

Your suggestions are welcome