Chapter 78 - Jeep

Comincia dall'inizio

Y/N: I get that, I do. I'm trying but I am used to not having anyone and now I have everyone. It's just so new to me and I promise to work on it. I don't want to push anyone away again. I don't want to feel alone because I don't know what will happen then nor do I want to think about it.

Laura: Thank you. I and Clint will always be here for you. I also know that Wanda and Nat will be there for you as well.

Wanda: I am not going anywhere, love

Y/N: Thank you guys. But I think I need to grab some food before I get to bed.

You pull out your phone and scan your arm then show Wanda the reader. She looks at you then you show Laura. Laura nods then gets up to get you something that should help.

Laura: So if you are at 215 mg/dL right now, then you need some carbs to help bring that down. So here, have this bagel and I put some butter on it for now. This should help

Y/N: Thanks Laura

Laura: You're welcome. Have a goodnight both of you and I will see you in the morning

Wanda: Thanks Laura and Night

Y/N: Night and Thanks Laura

Laura: Night and you're welcome

Laura went off to bed, while you ate the bagel and Wanda was on the phone playing and looking at photos and videos that she took from this weekend. When she came across one of the photos, she saw your face then showed it to you. You smiled and then kissed her cheek. You finished then laid your head on her lap and she kissed your head.

Wanda: Ready for bed, love?

Y/N: mhm

You and Wanda got up and went to bed. You got in first and Wanda got in and wrapped her arm around your waist and kissed your head goodnight. In the morning, you woke up to Wanda coming into the room with breakfast and knowing what would help due to checking your numbers before you got up. When she came in, you slowly sat up and grabbed your phone only to find it on the other side table and that's when you knew why Wanda brought you food.

Wanda: Morning bubba

Y/N: Morning bubs. I'm guessing you checked my numbers already this morning?

Wanda: Yes I did. So I made you some cinnamon apple oatmeal, some buttered toast and some milk. *sets the tray on the bed*

Y/N: Thank you, love. Are you going to eat with me?

Wanda: Yah let me go get something for me, ok?

Y/N: Ok, but hurry

Wanda heads down to grab some more oatmeal and toast for herself before taking it back up to your room and eating it with you. She got into bed with you and you both started to eat breakfast together. Once you were done, you smiled and kissed her cheek then got out of bed and got dressed. You went downstairs to put away your bowl and spoon into the dishwasher when Laura came into the kitchen.

Laura: Morning sweetheart. Do you know when you're headed back today?

Y/N: As soon as I get my songs downloaded that are out on the computer in the music room. Maybe an hour or so

Laura: Ok but why not just ask FRIDAY to send them over?

Y/N: Because I just want to do it. I just need a little alone time. I promise it's nothing bad. I just want to be alone right now

Laura: Ok. Then I will see you later before you leave then

Y/N: Deal

You walk out to the barn and hook up your phone and download them to your phone. After about 20 minutes, they were all downloaded. You picked up the guitar and started to play "Believe by Neffex" and made sure it was downloaded to your phone before you disconnected your phone and walked out to the house where you feel arms around you. You laid your head back and kissed Wanda.

Wanda: You ok bubs? Ready to go?

Y/N: I'm ok. Yes, I'm ready to go. Can I drive, plz?

Wanda: Ok. Here *Hands you the keys*

Y/N: Thanks *Takes the keys*

Laura hugs you both before you both get into the jeep and head back to the compound where Nat was waiting outside.

Y/N: Hey mom, what's wrong?

Nat: Did you forget to tell me that you stayed at the farm last night?

Wanda: I thought you knew that we were staying the night, since Clint called Laura telling her what happened Saturday.

Nat: No he didn't tell me

Y/N: We started to leave but Laura told us to stay so that I didn't have another seizure or an episode on the way home.

Nat: Ok. Then next time text please. I just worry about you even though you are an adult and married

Y/N: I'm sorry, mom. I thought I did but I guess not. I'm really sorry for worrying you

Nat: It's ok now, sweetheart. Clint called Laura and Laura said that you both were there still

Y/N: Well, I need to go to the music room for a bit. I will come find you both later. Deal?

Wanda: Deal

Nat: That's fine