Chapter 29 - Panic Attack

You grab ahold of Wanda's neck, and she grabs your legs like in a bridal kind of way. She helps you down the stairs and into the dinning room and sits you in the chair next to her and Kara. Once everyone is sat down you all start to eat. You eat just a little bit of food and take small sips of water because that's all you can handle. Once everyone is about done eating, you look over in the direction of Steve, Tony, and Thor.

Y/N: Steve, is everything ok?

Steve: I should be asking you that question. But yes, everything is ok. We were just chatting about maybe a small party for you to officially welcome you to the team and thinking next week after you get off bed rest.

Y/N: Yes, please but just the Avengers along with Alex and Kara

Tony: Of course

Kara: Wait?! Did I hear party about you being an Avenger and you didn't tell me?!

Nat: Yes Kara. Y/N is now an Avenger. Has been for like a month now. We were going to have a party that night, then she got sick, so she asked if Tony could push it and he did. I think a party will be nice. Even if it is with just the Avengers.

Everyone puts their dishes away and goes off to do whatever they were going to do. Wanda picks you up and puts you into the car. She goes back in and grabs Alex and the three of you head to the cabin. Once at the cabin, Alex opens your door and helps you out. Wanda goes and unlocks the front door. The three of you walk into the cabin to the couch and sit down.

Wanda: Ok Alex, what's up? Why did you ask to talk outside of the compound? What's wrong?

Alex: Nothing is wrong. I wanted to ask Y/N if you both can help me set up a proposal for Nat if Y/N said yes.

Y/N: Wait?! What?!

Alex: You heard me. I want to propose to Nat

Y/N: But why ask me? Because you already know my answer

Alex: Because I didn't want to upset you by not asking

Y/N: Yes, you can. I've never seen either of you two this happy and I've seen you both in relationships. When were you thinking?

Alex: She makes me feel love again and I get butterflies every time I see her. Maybe like at the party. I still need to go ring shopping. Maybe you can help me with that as well. I'm lost

Y/N: Ofc I will help. Kara might need to help with the distraction though because doing another "fake" mission wouldn't work. I just pulled that card on her and Wanda.

Alex: Yah she will be part of it

Wanda: Alex, ever since I met both of you two, I can tell the love that you have for Y/N but also for Nat. You're amazing as well.

Alex: I see Y/N as mine since that day and Nat makes me well me. I've never felt this way about anyone. Y/N was there when I came out to her and Kara. They both have been my support group and have been there for me when I needed it the most. That's why I asked and want your help.

Y/N: Alex, I will do anything for my family. That includes, don't hit me love, getting shot or putting everyone else before me. Your family and always will be.

Alex hugs you and hugs Wanda. Then Alex playfully hits you in the arm and says to stop putting others first. Your life matters as well. Wanda smiles and whispers to Alex, thank you.

Y/N: Should we head back to the compound so that no one gets any ideas of what could be happening. Also, does Kara know yet?

Alex: Yes, she does. And I would suspect that she now knows that I told you and Wanda