Chapter 64 - Morning After

Everyone says good night to each other and got onto the quin jet and headed to the compound. You turn around to Wanda to kiss her and hugged her.

Y/N: I know that we are staying her which means no major fun tonight, can we just cuddle and enjoy each other? Tomorrow we can because we will be in the cabin.

Wanda: I'm fine with that. Should we go inside and see who is still awake?

Y/N: Sure, why not?

Wanda takes your hand and the two of you walk into the house to see the kids asleep on the couch along with Clint asleep on Laura's lap. You kissed Laura on the cheek as well as Clint and said good night. Laura woke up Clint and the two of them went to bed. You two also go dressed into your pjs and laid in bed cuddling and enjoying each other's touch. After about 15 minutes of cuddling, you both fell asleep and slept all night to be woken up to Wanda's kisses around 10 am.

Y/N: Good morning my beautiful, sexy wife

Wanda: Good morning love

Y/N: So, you ready to go to the compound and see who can and cannot walk today? I bet it would be Lena, Ava, and mom who can't walk.

Wanda: You really think Nat won't be able to walk? I remember her saying something about being Russian and they don't get topped easy. I bet it will be Alex, Kara, and Sarah.

Y/N: I bet I could top you tonight! *Smirks & Kisses Wanda*

Wanda: Is that so? I guess you haven't seen what all these magic fingers could do *kisses back*

Y/N: I do remember you not able to walk after one night not that long ago *Smiles and laughs*

Wanda tackles you and is sitting on top of you and says "I win", then leans down to kiss you passionately. Then she lays down on top of you and you hug her. You kiss the top of her head and say "I'm so happy that your mine, love." Then you both got up and dressed then headed downstairs to where everyone is at.

Clint: Good morning you two

Y/N & Wanda: Good morning

Laura: How'd you two sleep?

Y/N: Amazing. A lot better than the night before

Wanda: A lot better

Laura: So what are you two up to today then?

Y/N: Well, Sarah & Ava are at the compound, so going to go hang out with them then fun date night at the cabin

Clint: Sounds fun

Wanda: It should be

Y/N: Hey dad, maybe next weekend, would it be ok if Lila spends the night at the cabin?

Clint: Laura, honey, you ok with that?

Laura: I don't see why not. She will love that

Y/N: Thank you Laura

Laura: Your welcome sweetheart

Wanda: But can we surprise her?

Clint: Yah you can

Y/N: I will call her later this week and surprise her

Laura: Sounds good

Y/N: Ok, I love both of you guys and thank you for an amazing day yesterday, but we are going to head to the compound but will be back in a few days.

Clint: You're welcome sweetheart

You all hug and you say your good byes. You grab your car keys from the hook and grab Wanda's hand and lead her out to the car, open her door then shut it. You get in and start the car. You head off to the compound but don't text anyone that your on your way. Wanda grabbed your free hand and interlocked her fingers and you sat there listening to music and jamming out when you pulled up to the compound. You and Wanda got out and kissed then walked inside and looked for Ava & Sarah. While looking for them, you run into Sam and you hug him.

Sam: So how is the newly weds?

Wanda: Amazing

Y/N: Hey Sam, where are the girls at?

Sam: Try the training room but I think only Alex, Kara, & Sarah are down there. As of what I know Nat, Ava, and Lena are still sleeping.

Y/N: Did anyone sleep last night besides us two?

Sam: To be honest, I'm not sure. I was passed out and drunk on the quin jet. I woke up only two hours ago.

Y/N: Thanks Sam and Ok

You and Wanda head down to the training room to see Alex, Kara & Sarah training together. As you walk in, you catch on of Sarah's arrows and then flick a small energy ball at Kara.

Kara: Really Y/N? All you had to do was say hi. You didn't have to throw an energy ball at me

Sarah: Ok, can I have my arrow back please?

Y/N: Here you go Sarah *Hands it back* Kara, what's the fun in that?

Kara: Yah Yah

Wanda: Where is Nat, Lena & Ava?

Alex: I'm guessing still trying to find strength to walk or stand *Laughs*

Y/N: Yes I won! Haha

Sara: Did you actually bet on who got lucky and couldn't walk?

Wanda: Yes we did. She said Nat, Lena, & Ava wouldn't be able to walk. I said you three