Chapter 78 - Jeep

Start from the beginning

Wanda: I thought that we agreed no Lambo because of what you do with sports cars

Y/N: I have only driven it once

Wanda: Fine. Lets get to the cabin and head back to Laura's and to drop off Emily.

Emily: Ok

Lila: Ok

Y/N: Deal

You all get into your jeep and head to the cabin to pack then head to dinner and then go drop off Emily at her house and then back to Lila's house. Once you get to the house, you all go inside and that's when you get hugged by both boys while Laura hugged Lila and then hugged Wanda. The boys got off of you and hugged Wanda. You walked over and hugged Laura.

Laura: Did you guys have fun?

Lila: A blast oh and mom I need to tell you something but please don't be mad

Laura: What's up, sweetheart?

Lila: After we went mini golfing, Emily and I beat Wanda & sis, I asked Emily to be my girlfriend

Laura: I'm not. Are you happy?

Lila: Yes

Laura: That's all that matters. I'm happy for you two. Wait? Did you say you and Emily beat these two *points at you and Wanda* in a game of mini golf?

Lila: Yes I did. It was 2 vs. 2 and the score was 38 to 45

Laura: That's good. Ok kids, time for bed due to school tomorrow. Say goodnight and head to bed

The kids come over and say their goodnights to you and Wanda then head off to bed. As you were about to leave, Laura asked you two a question

Laura: Hey Wanda, Y/N?

Wanda: What's up Laura?

Laura: With it already being almost 9 pm, how about you two stay the night?

Wanda: Are you sure, Laura?

Laura: I'm positive. Plus, Clint called me and told me what happened yesterday

Y/N: What did he tell you?

Laura: About you being in med bay and that he doesn't want either of you driving late at night in case you have another episode. How scared were the girls when it happened?

Y/N: Well, Emily noticed something off about me when we had breakfast but neither of us really noticed or said anything. They both and Wanda took care of me. I'm sorry Laura. Being a problem was the last thing that I wanted for the family. I get it if you don't want me to be around them anymore.

Laura: That is not what I'm saying. What I am saying is that you need to be more open and honest about your feelings though. I get that it's hard but if we don't know what is wrong or what is going on, then we can't help you. I just want you to be safe.