Chapter 76 - Minigolf & Ice Cream

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Where's Wanda?

Emily: She's paying

Y/N: Ok. So, what kind of ice cream did you get?

Emily: I got Chocolate Fudge

Lila: I got Cookie Dough

Y/N: Do you know what Wanda got?

Lila: She got a Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake to split with you. She said something that you may not be able to eat or drink all of it

Y/N: She's right

Wanda came over and sat down next to you and you all chatted and ate your ice creams and milkshakes. Wanda could tell something was off, so she took the keys from you and you didn't argue or resist, so she knew something was up.

Lila: Hey sis, you ok there?

Y/N: *Zoned out*

Lila: Wanda, is my sister having another seizure?

Wanda: Wait? How did you know? What do you mean by another one?

Emily: She had one this morning as well when she was cooking breakfast

Wanda: How long did it last Emily?

Emily: Like 30 seconds

Wanda: She may be but I'm not sure

Wanda grabs your phone and scans your arm and the reader reads 332 mg/dL.

Wanda: I don't actually think, she is having a seizure. Her blood sugar is way too high. Let's get back to the compound. OK?

Emily: Ok

Lila: Ok

Wanda picks you up and puts you into the car while the kiddos get in. On the way to the compound, Lila calls Nat and saids to meet us out front in like 6 minutes and saids it's Y/N. Once outside, Nat grabs you and takes you to med bay. Wanda brings the kids in and they wait in the movie room waiting on news of you. Wanda went to med bay and asked for an update on you. 

Nat: What happened?

Wanda: She was good one minute when we got to the ice cream place. I believe she checked her numbers but I'm not sure. When Lila and Emily were talking to her, she was zoned out. I grabbed her phone and checked her numbers again and it said 332. I didn't know what else to do. Oh and Emily said she had a 30 second seizure this morning.

Nat: Ok, well right now, she has an IV in to give her meds but I'm not sure when she will wake up. Could be minutes or could be hours.

Nat and Wanda look at your numbers on the app and come across another high number this morning as well. Wanda shows Nat and Nat makes a note about it to talk to Alex when she gets back about it. Just as Clint walks in asking what is going on, you start to wake up.

Y/N: Wanda? Mom?

Nat: Hey sweetheart? How are you doing?

Y/N: Where am I?

Wanda: You're in medbay

Y/N: How did I end up here? Wait? Is Lila and Emily ok? Last thing I remember was Lila asking Emily to be her girlfriend

Wanda: After that you drove us to the ice cream shop, the girls got their ice cream and I got a large Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake to share. Lila noticed you zoned out and Emily said that you had a 30 second seizure this morning at breakfast.

Y/N: I have been taking my meds. I promise. I don't remember. I'm sorry *Crying*

Nat: Hey, it's ok. You're safe. You're good *Hugging you*

Wanda: How do you feel?

Y/N: I feel ok now. Where are the girls at?

Wanda: Movie room

Y/N: Ok. Thanks

You slowly get up and get off the table. You hug Nat and Clint then walk out to the movie room to see the girls. Once you made it to the room, both of them saw you walk in, so they got up and hugged you.

Lila: You good, sis?

Y/N: Yah, I'm ok. I'm sorry that I scared you both. I have low blood pressure and my numbers were ok but I guess not after mini golf.

Emily: We are both glad that you're ok. We both love you

Y/N: I love you both as well

You all three hug and land on the couch laughing with each other. Wanda and Nat walk in with smiles on their faces. Wanda and Nat joined you three on the couch.

Nat: Did you guys have fun playing mini golf?

Emily: Yes. Lila and I beat Wanda and Y/N

Lila: I asked Emily to be my girlfriend too

Nat: I'm happy. So what are you guys up to for the rest of the day?

Emily: To be honest, not sure. We talked about mini golf and ice cream. Also letting me meet everyone which is what we did today. So not sure, why?

Nat: Just wondering. How are you feeling sweetheart?

Y/N: Mom, I'm good

Emily: Wait? Black Widow is your mom?

Y/N: Yes and the Scarlet Witch is my wife

Lila: And because she is my sister, that makes Hawkeye her dad

Emily: That is so cool

Y/N: Yah it is *Smiling*

Lila: Can we go in the pool or the hot tub?

Wanda: Yah we can. Want pizza for dinner tonight?

Emily: Yes

Lila: Yes

Y/N: Sure. Hey Wanda, can you take them to the cabin to get changed and I will order the pizza?

Wanda: Yah sounds good

Emily, Lila and Wanda went to the cabin to get changed and then came back afterwards. You ordered pizza and Nat helped you up to your room upstairs to get changed. While changing, you have a chat with Nat.