𝟬𝟮𝟭 hades and persephone

Start from the beginning

"Tell you what," Druig spoke, grabbing her hand and holding it just because he felt like it. "You tell me what's on your mind and I'll get you all the pennies you could ever want."

"Seems like bribery," she teased making him scoff playfully.

"Ive missed you so much," he whispered softly, his face filled with nothing but happiness and awe.

"Are you mind controlling me to like you?" she couldn't help but ask, the thoughts plagued her mind too much that the sickness took over.

"What?"he asked in disbelief. "Why would you think that?"

"Because I spent ages hating you because you left me and now you're over here taking a nap on my lap and suddenly I dont feel mad anymore and I don't know why," she explained. "And you were sleeping on my lap and I was playing with your hair and the fluttery feeling started to hurt and I thought I was gonna throw up."

"I can't control your emotions my love," he explained softly for he didmt know if he could or not. "But that's cute."

"Its not cute its frustrating," she grumbled. "I just wanna know if I really do love you or not and maybe that's why im not angry."

"Well then," he said taking a step back. "What do you need to do to find that out? Because I know for a fact I still love you. . .I never stopped."

"Cute," she mocked, looking from his eyes to his lips over and over again.

He waited for her to do something. All she did was look back and forth as if she was having an inner battle with herself.

"Go for it," he whispered, knowing what she was thinking.

Her eyes flickered to his lips one more time before she pressed her lips against his. She closed her eyes, because she thought that's what you were supposed to do, as Druig put his hands carefully on her waist.

She pulled away, feeling a little lightheaded, and blinked.

'That didnt help at all," she admitted honestly. "It was nice I think but I dont feel the fireworks or whatever is in those books. . .I don't really like kissing."

"That's okay," Druig mumbled, swallowing hard to recover. " You don't have to kiss to find out if you love someone or to prove your love to them."

"Do you like kissing?" She asked.

"Only you," he spoke. "I only like kissing you but if you don't like kissing we don't have to kiss."

"But you like it."

"And you don't, I love you too much kissing or not kissing it doesn't matter to me."

Arden frowned slightly and her eyes watered. She tried to blink them away but they wouldn't budge. Her frown turned into a smile and she let out a laugh. The bees moved quickly in her stomach and she felt so. . .weird.

"Awe you love me? You're such a loser," she said, putting her forehead against his as she came to her conclusion.

"Im your loser," he grinned making her pull away and gag playfully.

"Ew okay never do that again," she spoke before moving into his arms.

He held her tightly as she nuzzled into his neck making him flinch slightly as he tried not to get tickled. They swayed back and forth until a figure pushed into them with a small 'sorry' being said not too long after.

Druig looked angrily to Ikaris as Arden tilted her head in confusion.

"Why is he in his suit?" Arden questioned, still in his embrace.

"Im not sure. . .lets go see," Druig spoke, taking her hand and following Ikaris and Sersi.

authors note! ━━━━━━━
i keep writing too much by accident so I had to split into two omg but for those of u who like kissing and sex stuff im sorry but they're not gonna do that 😜 also wrote this half asleep so it probably makes no sense KMWOKS

but here's this as my valentines gift to you since I've been so bad at updating I love you all mwah mwah ! <3

hopefully next chapter is out this weekend the latest ! I need to change some things around <3