Attack from the Underworld

Start from the beginning

After we left Kyoto I left another version of me meaning my parallel existence. That way I can spend more time with Yasaka, Kunou and my new daughter Arashi. Right now my sister and I are checking how Ramiris doing she was just reading manga as usual.

Rimuru: Hey Ramiris how are you doing.

Ramiris: Oh hey Rimuru I'm doing all right. It's a bit strange to call you Rimuru even though you're not really Rimuru.

Rimuru: I know it's a bit strange but you gotta get used to it

Ramiris: Sigh" Yeah you're right at least master is here

Beretta walk in giving a drink to Ramiris and the spider puppet giving drinks to Veldora, Ariel and Trihexa.

Beretta: Here's your drink Lady Ramiris enjoy.

Ramiris: Oh and at least my Beretta is here, how I miss you.

Beretta: I am happy to see you again Lady Ramiris even if you're annoying at times.

Ramiris: Hey that's not true I'm not annoying! At least Treyni wouldn't say something like that to me.

Beretta: But I still miss you as my other master Lady Ramiris.

Ramiris: Beretta.🥲

Ariel: Well this is a cute scene to see between master and servant. But I still can't believe that this little fairy right here is actually a Demon Lord.

Kumoko: Well believe it or not she is a Demon Lord and one of the oldest from the world she is from.

Ariel: Yeah I still can't believe she a Demon Lord.

Ramiris: I am a Demon Lord!

Ariel: Whatever you say little fairy.

Kumoko: Hey bro.

Rimuru: What is it sis.

Kumoko: Is it time for that to happen.

Rimuru: Mmm well let's see what's going on in the Underworld.

Looking at the large screen I use Megiddo and we all see what's going on in the Underworld. A fight is going on down there the Devils, Angel, Fall Angel and Norse are fighting the devil that are from the Old Satan Faction in the Khaos Brigade. We then see a image Issei and the others going after Diodora to save Asia from him. I turn off the screen and it was time for us to go back to the underworld.

Rimuru: Seems like it's time to make our move.

In Underworld

A battle is currently happening the Old Satan Faction are launching a full scale attack. The Devils, Angel, Fall Angel and Norse are fighting them off. Sirzechs, Serafall, Azazel notice two people teleported it was Rimuru and Kumoko and they are here to assist the faction leaders.

Rimuru: It seems like you guys need a bit of help.

Azazel: Well we were doing fine but I guess we can have an extra hand

Sirzechs: We are glad that you two are here to assist us.

Serafall: Is it just only the two of you?