Sneaking Out Of The PG

Start from the beginning

As Serena was drinking the warm coffee, Ella's eyes were scanning her from top to bottom. Serena took a small sip and looked at Ella's displeased look. She bit her lower lip, while her eyebrows stuck together out of nervousness as she asked, "Don't I look good? Is this outfit bad?" Ella's displeased look vanished and she shook her head as her friend was building a wrong thought. Ella kept her hand on Serena's thigh as she said with an assured look, "No, no, the outfit is perfect!" She frowned as she continued, "Don't you think you should have grabbed your jacket to beat the cold?!" Serena buckled up her seat belt as she answered, "I forgot to remove my jacket from my cupboard beforehand and as you know my room is extra small. I can't open my cupboard without waking up my roommate!"

Ella inserted the key and started driving as she asked, "Okay, put that aside. Did you think of my offer?" Serena knew that Ella's offer question was coming. She pretended not to hear and jumped to the other topic, "Oh God, it's already 11:00 p.m. Will we reach before 12:00 a.m.?" Ella forced out the breath through her mouth. She gripped the steering wheel tightly, "Not again Serena. You can't leave my question hanging in the air!" Serena sensed anger in Ella's words and decided to give her a curt answer, "Uhm... It's a no!" Serena saw Ella with doleful eyes as she was expecting her to be angry on hearing her NEVER CHANGING NO! However, to Serena's amusement, Ella was smiling. Before she could question the reason for her happiness, Ella signaled her to grab her phone from the small drawer beside the music system. She said, "Unlock my phone!"

Serena double-tapped the screen and entered the password. On seeing the notification 'Incorrect Password', she typed it out again, but the phone buzzed - INCORRECT PASSWORD. Serena's eyes rolled up from the screen to Ella, "Hey, your password was Jack Honey right? But, it's showing an incorrect password." Ella flung her blonde hair off her shoulder as she said snobbishly, "Well, Jack was my past. Henry is my present!" Ella gaped at jaw dropped Serena with seductive eyes. "But you and Jack started dating just a week ago?" Ella replied, "Huh... Well, I saw Henry and I found him better than Jack, so I chose him over Jack!" Serena shook her head as she murmured, "You just talked as if you were choosing clothes from the store!" Ella threw her head as she chuckled, "Well, you know I would prefer dating several boys rather than being stuck with one boy for five years!"

Ella pouted her lips as she realized she wanted to show messages to Serena, "Did you unlock my phone?" Serena quickly typed in the new password - Henry Honey. She turned to Ella to know as to what is to be done next. Ella asked her to open the messenger and read Ethan's message. Serena was awestruck on seeing Ethan on her friend's messenger, "Do you guys chat with each other?" Ella said with her eyes stuck on the road ahead, "Don't be jealous I won't snatch away your boyfriend. I didn't message him. Ethan was the first to drop the text." Ella shooted a glance at Serena before continuing to stare at the road and continued, "Right now your eyes are glaring at Ethan's profile picture, you will regret it as you will read his message!" Ella was right, Serena's face heated up due to jealousy became as soft as a rose petal as she read the message,

'Hey Ella,

I am Ethan - Serena's boyfriend. I am sorry for texting you this late, but it's very urgent. I need your help. As you know Serena is living in Rose Apartments PG. Though she never expresses her discomfort of staying in that poor area, she is facing various issues. I have heard from Serena about you a lot many times. She told me you live in a big apartment with your mother. So, could you please rent one of your rooms to Serena? It would be a great help. I can't see her living in that poor area. I will pay you the rentals on the first day of every month. It would be great if you could help me. Also, please don't tell Serena about this.'

A tear-eyed Serena took a pause after reading the whole message. She said admiringly, "I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend." She sniffed, "Do you know Ella, he has gone through so much distress lately, yet I am his top priority!" For the past five years, Ethan and Serena had been dating. Through thick and thin, they had always been there for each other. They both hail from low-income middle-class families. Ethan had been having a lot of family issues lately. His father married another woman after his mother died. He has a typical stepmother like those who appear in dramas or even worse than that. For the sake of his father's happiness, he had to leave his very own house, where he had weaved so many childhood memories.

Ella grew remorseful on seeing her friend breaking into tears. She snapped in, "Hey, grab that pouch from behind and perfect your smudged makeup. Would you carry that smudged face of yours for your special occasion!" Serena pushed the sad memories to the back of her mind and regained her cheerfulness. Her hands grabbed the makeup pouch from the backseat. As she was getting the makeup pouch, her bracelet collided with glass material and there came a clinking sound. Serena's eyes collapsed to the bottom of the backseat to know what was there. Ella's happy face turned pale as she heard that sound. She grabbed Serena's hand out of frenzy as she stuttered, "Don't waste time and do your makeup quickly. We will arrive at any moment." Serena glanced at the path ahead to find that their destination was not yet near. Next, her eyes started examining a nervous Ella.

Ella was trying to appear calm however, gulps going down her throat caught Serena's attention. She asked, "What's that you are hiding from me?!" Serena wasn't expecting an answer, but wanted to see what was there below the backseat. Her hand grabbed the glass bottle. She tugged it harder to get it out. She pulled out a long glass bottle. Serena's eyes grew wide as she yelled, "Alcohol?!" She gaped at Ella and back at the bottle as she said, "This is half empty! Does that mean you are drunk? How can you drink half of a 4.5 Litre Bottle?" Ella grew out of control owing to the alcohol getting her high and Serena's questions. She didn't even realize she was pressing the accelerator hard and the car roared at the top speed. Serena screamed as her hands made their way to the steering wheel, "Stop! Are you driving us to the death world?! Ella stop!"

Ella's bloodshot eyes rendered her a blurry version on the top of no lamp posts on the road. She accidentally bumped into a Lamborghini Veneno. Both the girls leaped forward and got back to their seats sharply due to the sudden collision! Serena's eyes went out of their sockets as she saw the logo of the car with a bull. Her mouth hung open as she cursed Ella, "Damn it, Ella, you just hit a Lamborghini Veneno!" Ella was scared out of her wits on seeing that she just crashed a Lamborghini. Though Ella used to live a luxurious life as she came from an upper-middle-class family, she was sure that her luxurious life couldn't afford a Lamborghini.

Serena couldn't see the person on the driver seat clearly owing to the headlights striking her eyes sharply. She squinted her eyes to see the people. She could finally see a guy in the driver seat wrapped in a white partially unbuttoned shirt. She couldn't see his face except for his sea rover eyes. She got shocked as she saw a girl in the front passenger seat moving her slender fingers with sharp nails painted in red playfully across the man's bare chest.

Who was the guy with sea rover blue eyes?

Who was the girl whose fingers moved playfully across his chest?

What will be the problem these girls will face for hitting a white Lamborghini Veneno?

Why did Serena sneak out of her PG under the nose of her daunting warden?

What was the occasion Serena and Ella were heading on?

What was there in that small box wrapped in blue paper?

Greetings Reader!

Thank you for taking the time to read the first chapter. Your smart mind may have come up with some responses to the questions above. So, show off your replies since a lot of people will be interested in what you have to say!

Stay tuned for more enthralling chapters. Good day!