I had laid out my jumpsuit and jacket that go hand in hand. Then I did my hair in a slick low ponytail with a swoop and did my little curly edges with all the backwards swoops and hearts so that I didn't have to do my hair this evening.

I had messaged Sev to meet me outside in 5 but I don't know if he replied since my snap notifications are off. I opened Snapchat for the first time this morning to be bombarded with messages. Half-swiping almost all of them they were replying to my story, and reminding me about the party etc. Like I didn't know.

Since my brother and my dad had left already I just took a kitkat from my snack draw and headed downstairs. Right as I opened my door, Seven was standing there. Looking down on his phone, he didn't even knock.

"Ello." I said blankly.

"Yooooooo.." he dragged out as he analysed me. His eyes scanned over my hair, my makeup, my uniform, I even think he was captivated by my shoes... Black airforces aren't that interesting.

"Are you ready to go? Let's gooo." I said as I lightly pushed him to turn him around whilst his eyes were still on me.

"B-Bye Mrs Scott." He mumbled. "You look le- stunning." He said once I shut the door.

"Thanks." I agreed and gave him a warm smile.

The school day was boring, the only thing that made it better was talk of the party. The first of this year, it has to be live. All you could hear from students as you walk by is 'Kfundz and JB's party. Party this, party that.' Everyone from years 9-12 were captivated by it.

"I'm so excitedd!" Rhiannon spoke calmly and quietly. She had a big grin across her face.

"I know! My step dad said I could gooooo! But he took my phone, I'll get it back tonight since I was nice to him." Clarissa said.

"Nice to him how?" Michael jerked his head back.

"Not like that Michael oh my gosh." Clarissa said then she laughed. I saw a slight tug on Michael's lips when she mentioned his name. Nana and I dashed each other the same look.

"What?" Seven asked me, lost.

"Nothing." Nana and I said.

"Mmmk anyway, w-what you wearing?" Nana stuttered a little.

"Black plt jumpsuit, white jean jacket and white airforces with the golden charm bracelet." I replied.

"Awww and you're wearing your hair like that! That's so cute oh my days!" She gushed at me and I thanked her.

Standing at the bus stop with basically the rest of the school and neighbouring schools, all you could hear were the words: Party, Kfundz and JB. I don't know these people, I've only heard about them through social media and saw the posters for the party on Instagram and Snapchat.

"Hey Jayda." I turn to see a very familiar lightskin boy.

"Hey." I waved. I didn't remember his name but I remember his face from somewhere, he was also wearing my schools uniform.

"What you telling me Deontae?" Seven said and spudded him. Deontae! From history! Oh yeahh.

"I'm calm man, you good bro?" He asked back.