Chapter 3

||||

|
|
|
|

The next day y/n went back to wangshung inn to apologize to the Adeptus.

She also held a box of almond tofu. Yesterday before leaving wangshung inn she asked verr for advice on how to apologize to the yaksha.

"I didn't know the yaksha also likes almond tofu" y/n mumbled to herself looking at the almond tofu that is completely sealed she is holding.

The cold wind from the roof greeted her, she once again went close to the railing, looking at the view made her daydream, more like thinking about how to apologize properly.

"What business do you have here again?" The yaksha spoke, and she looked back, their eyes meeting once more.

"May you please join me down here for a couple of minutes, or just seconds?" Y/n spoke looking at the yaksha who was on the roof again.

He disappeared and reappeared in front of y/n.

"What do you want mortal?" The yaksha asked, y/n looked down at the box before giving it to the yaksha. Xiao lifts one of his eyebrows confused.

"This is an apology gift for yesterday, I acted rudely to you, and I wanted to say sorry, please take it!" Y/n said before she lifted her gaze onto the yaksha's eyes again.

He sighed and took the box.

"Apology accepted," xiao said, y/n smiled in relief that the yaksha forgave her. As xiao examines the box y/n looked at xiao's cheeks.

"Does the cut still hurts?" Y/n asked looking at the cut, xiao lifted his gaze onto y/n.

"No, don't worry about it," xiao said, his tone of voice seems softer rather than harsh.

"I'm glad to have met you xiao!" Y/n said bowing, the yaksha's eyes widen.

"Who told you my name?" He asked confused.

"Huh? Uhm, I asked verr goldet who you were, since you never introduced yourself to me" Y/n answered he nodded.

"You have been forgiven, do not seek me again, now leave," xiao said before turning around and disappearing.

"Eh!? He's gone again?" y/n said, her voice sounding hurt and disappointed.

"That's a shame, I still wanted to talk to him, his voice is rather soothing and it makes me calm" y/n mumbled as she let out a sigh, she looked at the view behind her once again before going down.

"She thinks my voice is soothing, how interesting y/n, your opinion of me is rather brave," xiao said to himself as he looked at the box.

He sighed before he opened the box, to his surprise it was almond tofu.

"Interesting, really interesting, are you giving me gifts since you want the blessing of an Adeptus?" Xiao asked himself.

"Are all humans like that? If so, she would probably go back here tomorrow to offer more gifts" xiao told himself as he took the spoon that came with the container and took a bite of the almond tofu.

|
|
|
|

||||