The last days we live pt.1

"Morning as****e" I hear from a distance, I stir in my sleep until I finally wake up to a hit on the head "OW!" I stare back at who did that to find my older sister leaning over me grinning with one of my books in her hand. "Should've listened to my warning (Y/N)" I roll my eyes as i hop out of my bed and tuck my sheets in ignoring the lecture she gives me as I start preparing for school.

At school:
I walk all the way to the gate with my hands covering my eyes 'damn it's really hot out here today' my eyes stare at the glistening sun that causes heat strokes to appear all around me, then suddenly a thud of weight fall on my back "(Y/N!) I'm so glad your here!!" Turning back at my friend yaki as she grips on to me like a cuddly bear, "what do you mean your glad I'm here I've never missed a day?" she lifts her head up to stare at me " (Y/N) look around" I start looking around staring at the little amount of people who are standing in the shade "huh..why is there barley anyone at school" I say questioning the fact that our big private school 'horikioshu' that is normally crowded by floods of people and noise. "I heard Because of the heat everyone is staying home including kiriko and sora"  yaki explains

( explaining: yaki, the girl that's talking to you and kiroko and sora are all your friends I will explain the backstory's with all of them down below of course if you want to skip feel free to)

Yaki:
She's your friend from the begging of high school (you're in grade 11) and has a bubbly energy and can never seem to look or sound mad when she is, she has a extremely close bond with you and the other friends.

Kiroko:
she's a year older then all your other friends and is shown as a quiet respectable girl who is student council with flawless grades, never losses her cool and is calm at every point of the day, she deeply appreciates you and her friends and is like a mother to you.

Sora:
An athletic and strong girl normally is practicing or at party's, she's energetic and always wants her friends to exercise or get energetic about stuff, she's not good at school and normally skips but sometimes she hangs out in classes just to hang out with her friends, she's sees you as and adorable little sister despite being 5 months younger then you.

Back to the story:

Me and yaki wave each other goodbye before I trail of to my classroom, normally there isn't always a lot of seniors because there taking extra classes in the first period but today there's no one in any of the extra classes, I stare back wondering how my classroom is going to look like...

I sit in my designated seat looking around to only 5 people in my class including my teacher. I distract myself by flipping my around my pen as my teachers words go completely blank out of my mind
".....(sigh) this is going to be a long lesson"

*RINGGGG* I stare up at the speaker blasting that awfully loud siren telling ourselves it's lunch. 'I don't know if the loud ass bell is a bad thing or a good thing sometimes.....' I sigh as I stand up from my seat and pack all my stuff up in my school bag as I set forward outside the classroom in search for yaki as I pass the corridors, I decide to search outside. I step outside and feel the sudden deep pressure of heat weighing on me, I quickly run into shade as I pull out my phone checking the temperature '.....37 degrees Celsius?! (98.6 Fahrenheit) Jesus..maybe I should've stayed home instead..but it's not like my sister would let me, let alone my brother..'

*ring ring....ring ring*

"Yeah I heard my phone the first time" I say annoyed at the occurring ringtone, I pick up my phone to see that yaki is calling " (Y/N!!) you picked up! Anyways I'm at G block near classroom G65! See ya!!"  "Wha-" I hear the hang up button beep "...." 'well I better start leaving before she start running around because she's bored' I chuckle to myself.

As me and yaki stare at each other in silence the heat just gets worse, I keep checking my phone to see the temperature every now and then, 45 degrees Celsius.....(113 Fahrenheit) I stare back at yaki who all red from the sun
"...yaki I think we should just go home it's getting to hot and we should just relax in air conditioning at our homes till the heat goes away." Yaki stares blankly at the girl "yeah...let's go to our homes..I'll message you when I get home okay? You better message back!" I shoot a smile "of course I will yaki". Both of us grab our bags as we say goodbye and depart running from the heat to our home.