// Wonho Oneshot - My bully loves me? //

Start from the beginning

???: My next class doesn't start for the next 15 mins.

Y/N: Okay...

???: Well, my name is Lee Jooheon, but you can call me Joohoney, or just Honey.

Y/N: Cool, I'm Kim Y/N. By the way, why do you like being called Joohoney or Honey?

Joohoney: Well, the heon at the end of my name 'Jooheon', kind of sounds like the hon from 'Honey'. So when you mix both of them, you get Joohoney.

Y/N: Haha, you're really funny actually!

Joohoney: Well, I can't resist seeing people being sad and in pain, so I try my best to put a smile upon their faces.

Y/N: How did you know I was sad...?

Joohoney: I don't know, I can just see it through people's expressions. Well, I have to go now. My next class will start soon. Make sure that you don't get sick or feel sad again, alright?

Y/N: Okay, bye!

Author P.O.V: After he left, you also took your backpack and started heading to class. But then you remembered about Wonho. You were wondering what else he will do to you.

Wonho P.O.V: Where is Y/N? Why did that girl not show up yet?

Wonho: Hey, have any of you all seen Y/N by any chance?

Guy 1: Nope, she's probably still picking up her stuff after you threw it on the ground, haha!

Guy 2: I know right!

Author P.O.V: His friends were just laughing, while Wonho felt a bit guilty. And this is not the first time where you didn't show up to school or a few of the classes because of his bullying. It has happened many times. You once had to stay at home for a few weeks because he purposely put peanuts in your food even after knowing you were allergic to them. So you can see, Wonho really had a big rivalry with Y/N, but there was no reason why he did that. He just did it for fun and nothing else. But, Wonho at times did feel guilty after knowing that Y/N isn't coming to school or attending her classes because of his bullying. After that, he saw you entering the class. He realized that you were in a way happier mood than before, did she actually forget about what he did to her? He felt annoyed seeing her happy, so he went towards her.

Wonho: Hey, Y/N! What happened? You look so happy... Did you really forget what I did to you 30 minutes ago?

Y/N: Oh, Wonho... Ever since I was admitted to this school, I have never forgotten a single bad thing you've done to me. And this was just you throwing some of my stuff onto the floor, how could I forget this?

Author P.O.V: You teased him making him angrier. You pinched his cheek in a cute way and went to sit. He looked back at you with a shocked expression. Is this the Y/N he used to bully before? Soon after, the teacher, Mr. Bang, came in.

Mr. Bang: Okay students, turn your books to page 55, and we'll start where we left off yesterday. So like I was saying, our civilization was formed in...

30 minutes later...

Author P.O.V: The school bell rang, and everyone started exiting their classrooms. While you were walking, you accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up to see a very tall and handsome guy. And when you say tall, he is very tall. You are somewhat 155 cm, and just by looking at him, you could understand that he was 180 cm or taller.

???: Hey, you okay?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm alright.

Author P.O.V: He fixed a bit of your hair and you almost started blushing.

Y/N: Hey, I'm okay...

???: No, you look very messy. Did something happen to you? Did you get into a quarrel?