𝟏: 𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚ˢʰᵒᵘᵗᵒ ᵀᵒᵈᵒʳᵒᵏᶤ

Y/n's P.O.V

Today was 'the day'.

I had finally gathered up the guts to go and ask him out. I mean sure Mina had threatened to tell everyone  about my little crush if I didn't but let's not get into the details. But I mean if you want to...

The teasing was always there, but recently it had gotten worse. Everytime something that was even slightly related to the hetrochromatic boy was mentioned the pink haired girl would start the teasing and it wouldn't stop.

 Thankfully Shouto was really clueless when it came to this stuff so I was safe for a while. But after a few weeks it had gotten so bad that Bakugou said if I didn't confess he'd do it for me to finally be able to eat lunch without the 'icy-hot bastard' being brought up.

Of course a few more pushes and I made up my mind. I was simply going to drop out of UA, change cities, adopt a new identity and enroll in Shiketsu. Now you might think this was a bit extreme but trust me anything was better than facing the embarrassment I would have to if I confessed and he didn't feel the same way.

Of course the rest of the Bakusquad didn't let me go through with it, telling me that if he didn't like me back it wasn't the end of the world. Even Bakugou said something along those lines in his own agressive way adding a few swear words. It was almost sweet had he not threatened to kill me if I mentioned this to anyone else.

So I forced myself to fo through with it and here I was pacing around my room with the rest of the Bakusquad gathered in my room. 

"Can you stop moving around and just fucking sit?", Bakugou barked looking up from his phone. "It's fucking annoying" I halt and look at the ash blonde.

"Is it now?", I ask and smirk lightly. "Good.", I say and continue moving as the explosive blonde growled being held back by Kirishima.

"Relax girl, maybe he just hasn't seen his phone yet.", Mina reassured.

"You know what. You're right.", I say sitting down. "He's probably just busy"

"Yeah, he's most likely just busy with studies.", I comfort myself. I had only sent the text 30 minutes ago and it's normal for him to not check his messages during training or studies.

"Or he's busy with Momo.", Kaminari says earning a smack from Sero. "Ow what was that for?"

I furrow my eyebrows lookig at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean those two are pretty close always laughing together and doing work together. Plus I heard Momo say something about meeting up with Todoroki.", the blonde says this time earning a smack from the red eyed boy next to him.

"Dunce face doesn't kow what he's talking about. I'm sure it's just school shit.", Katsuki tries to reassure.

"Bakubro's right.", Kirishima says slinging an arm over my shoulder.

Yeah. They're probably right. It's just school stuff.  Theyre just friends. Even of they were together at this very moment it doesn't mean they're together, together.

Right..?

Putting those doubtfull thoughts away I continued to wait. And wait. And wait. And wait.

Every minute that passed by, took some of my confidence with it.

I waited for 4 hours and still no response. It had already gotten pretty late and to add to that we had school tomorrow. So it was decided that the others would head back to their rooms because if Mr. Aizawa saw us together this late he'd flip.