12

Harry Styles

The last couple weeks of the month past by way too fast... In just a couple days, we'll be going back into America. We've got music videos to film, interviews to do, and then a couple big fan meets in big cities.

We're currently dying of boredom, sitting around the living room.

Then Niall says, "We should just get absolutely fucked for this last weekend" 

We all take a second to think over that idea..

"Drunk and high, all day every day just for this weekend" Zayn says, fond of this idea already

"We'd sleep off the hangover during the flight to America" Louis says, nodding

"Clubs and bars. Loud music. Dancing. Sounds fucking amazing" I grin

"It's Friday night. We flight out Sunday morning. Let's get started. Come on, everyone get changed" Liam says, standing up

We all rush to our rooms. I put on a white t with cut off sleeves, black jeans with holes in the knees, and my brown boots. Louis puts on a baggy white t, dark blue jeans that cuff at the bottoms, and white TOMS. We do our hair and get our phones and wallets then set off back down stairs. 

Liam is already waiting by the front door. He's got on a white shirt, baggy jeans, a grey beanie , and big sneakers.

Niall comes running down the stairs, super excited. He's wearing a white shirt with a red print on the front, baggy jeans, and grey shoes.

Zayn comes down with a red beanie, leather jacket, black jeans, and a black band t. His shoes are black and red patterned.

"LET'S FUCKING GO THEN" Zayn shouts

We all cheer and leave the house... we probably shout tell Paul or someone, but we forget to.

We show up at the club, it's already getting dark out. We're let in immediately because we're recognized by the bouncer.

First thing, we all buy drinks

Shots and whiskey and cocktails and more shots and then one last shot before going to dance

Louis and I reach the middle of the floor and just go crazy. It's sweaty and hot and sticky and crowded and so fucking fun. After probably half an hour, we slip over to the table area where some guys are sitting around. They've got a few joints with them. Louis goes over and buys some stuff off of them then we collect the guys and go sit at out own table.

"This is high-grade shit" Louis tells everyone, "So it's strong. Just warning you"

He lights it and passes it around. After it goes around once ore twice, it's out and we light the second.

"We've got four" Louis explains again, "So, two now and two later"

Everyone nods and we pass around the second. I end up getting the last hit from it. I stub it out on the table then relax in my seat

"Feeling good, Hazza?" Louis asks from next to me... or in front of me... hell, he might even be sitting on me. I've got no idea anymore

"Yeah, Babe" I respond lazily "I feel good"

Louis takes out his phone and scoots closer to me. "Zayn! Z, baby, take our picture!"

Suddenly I'm smiling, Louis is leaning a bit in front of me, and we're taking pictures