𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑 : "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝."

Start from the beginning

She threw her napkins away in the trash. "Well it was either the gas station or behind a brush, which would you have preferred ?" as Grace rolled her eyes at me.

"Have you gotten the gas yet ?" as I said "Just got done, waiting on you." as Grace said "Good, then we shall be on our way to Duke."

"This old friend is going to help us find out who's after me." as she asked "And this old friend. How do you too know each other ?"

"We meet in 1913." as Grace said "Aw yes 1913, I was too busy avoiding you." as I teased "And now you can't stay away from me." as Grace gave me a smirk before passing me the plastic bag that was in her hand.

I looked down digging inside as Grace who was going to the car told me "I can't believe you're eating processed food like that"

I turned to her holding a bag of Falmin' Hot Chips as I ate one.

"Say what you want about the modern era, but theses things are the best thing to come out of a chip bag." as Grace said getting in the car "They make a mess." as Taylor said "A mess that is so worth it." as I licked the dust off of my finger.

Grace rolled her eyes at me before hoping inside as I rolled the bag up and got inside the car before we pulled off down the road.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒐𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒎.

My hair was put into two low pigtails as I was wearing a black sport bra with gray sweatpants and sneakers.

My dad was a black pullover hoodie with grey sweatpants with black sneakers and a cap over his head.

Me and him were going at a good pace. My mom was behind us. We both came to a stop. My dad caught his breathes. I caught mine. "I pretty sure we just ran a mile." as my dad said "Yeah we did. It's nice to do a good old Salvatore jog." as he drank water from his water bottle.

I took a sip from mine. We both then shared glances with one another. "What's on your mind ?" we both said at the same time to one another. "Nothing." we both said.

"Shall you go first or I ?" I asked my dad with a short eye roll. "I guess me." as I asked "What's wrong ?" as he said "I don't know. I kind of feel like I'm getting old Stefanie. I'm about to be a father again. I mean you're about to be in college, a full grown woman, making decisions on her own."

"Dad. You're not old. I know it must be weird, moving to one kid to another, but if there isn't anyone who's going to make the best out of his human life it's going to be you."

He smiled at me.

"Ok, then what's on your mind ?" as I sighed, "Everything. Life. Being a vampire. About to be a big sister. Plus juggling school, SAT which is coming up in 5 days and the lingering feeling of being killed following you. Those things can haunt a teen you know."

"You'll be fine. I will let nothing happen to you." he said holding my cheek in his hand. I grinned. We both heard "Thanks for leaving me." as we turned to see my mom.

She was wearing a red matching set, her round bump stuck out. "Sorry babe." my dad said as I said "Sorry mom." as we went over and helped her.

She thanked us and told us it was ok as my mom said "Is the car close ?" as my dad said "Should be close yeah," as I called out "I call that ice cold water in the cooler !" as I took off sprinting.