𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑 : "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝."

Start from the beginning

She had light brown hair with light blue eyes and she wore a tailored suit dress, it was made out of silk and had a high lace collars topped long-sleeved tops that was heavily embellished and bloused loosely at the bodice.

Her hair was put in a elegant bun and she wore a large hat. Her name was Callie Madden. She walked inside her classroom.

She sat down, her books on her desk. The other students were around her having deep conversations about all that was going on in the world, Callie sighed.

Her teacher soon transitioned the class in beginning to teach the day's lesson. Callie was taking notes being the good student she was always trained to be. She then noticed a girl looking at her in the window. She gave a flirty smirk to her.

The girl was wearing a  sky blue tailored suit dress her hair in a elegant bun with a matching hat as she wore white lace gloves.

When Callie noticed her she smirked back biting down on her pencil as she squeezed  her thigh.

The girl was none other than Taylor Salvatore who had stopped by Duke University in order to get away from things and in doing so she noticed Callie.

Her and Callie hit it off and right from the bat, they both knew they had feelings for one another. But it was dangerous for either of them to like one another.

Loving another when they are the same sex was dangerous and very much illegal and even if somebody caught you you would get the death penalty as a punishment or imprisonment.

The only reason why Taylor was able to get away with it because she stayed on the low, though she hated not being able to express her true feelings for both women and men equally.

Callie noticing Taylor ask to go the bathroom in order to get away from the lesson. Taylor smirked by the door and went away as Callie quickly rushed out.

She stood in the hallway expecting her secret lover to come and swept her off her feet. She was then pushed to the wall by Taylor. Callie grinned.

"Hello Sugar cube." Taylor said to her with a smile as Callie said "Hello Tate." as Callie leaned and kissed Taylor with passion as Taylor grinned back and kissed her as well. Taylor held her thigh in her hand as she kissed her as Callie had her hands on Taylor's cheeks.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 1913. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚. 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒅 1969 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒗𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆.

I was wearing a black long sleeve lace shirt with a black blazer with red burgundy pants and knee high black platform boots my hair was in a high long curled ponytail as I wore a bit of eyeliner.

Me and Grace were currently on our way to North Carolina in order to go to Duke University and visit a old friend of mine, well more then a old friend. I knew if I told Gray the truth of who she was she would get jealous and rip Callie's head off.

I sighed before I heard "I am never using gas station bathrooms again."  as she jittered.

She was wearing a expensive black blazer with a white cami and blue jeans with combat heeled boots. The way she was dressing remind me of her Aunt Rebekah.