I had fantasied about Fontaine all night and all day.

And now I finally had his attention?

Such a bastard.

But I also find my hands moving quickly.

I obey, okay? I want to. Despite his arrogance.

Without looking at him, I throw off my shirt and unzip my jeans, stepping out of them and kicking them aside. In my panties and bra, I pause again, taunting him with my delay.

"Everything, Alix."

He's still right behind me.

I fling off my bra, and I slip off my panties.

There, butt naked.

I go to slowly turn my head, to look at Claudius, but as I try it – his fingers hold the top of my head and stop it spinning.

He makes me look back down at the task.

No distractions.

Right.

Claudius wants me to concentrate on my work.

I kneel again, this time naked, and I grab the rag and lean over to the skirting boards.

The moment I swipe the rag across the wood, cleaning off the dust – I feel two fingers hook straight into my pussy.

I freak out at the texture – until I realise there is no icy pull.

B-because – gloves! The gloves! Oh, fuck yes, he can fuck me now. At least with his hand.

I push back against the two fingers lodged within, to get him even deeper, and Claudius finger fucks me from behind, as I clean half-heartedly.

"Are you going to listen to me when I tell you what to do?" Claudius asks me, sternly, "And will you do it without hesitation?"

"Yes...sir..." I answer, joyously, "I will," I also lift my butt a bit higher as I arc my spine, "C-Can you fuck me a bit harder, please?" I whine it and –

Claudius abruptly takes his fingers out of my pussy, leans forward and shoves them in mouth, gagging my words, and making me taste my pussy.

Pulling my head back, away from the work, I finally see Claudius, his mouth tilted over mine as his eyes ravage mine with discontent.

"Excuse me?" Fontaine asks, so quiet, "Did you say something, Alix?" I immediately shake my head, "I didn't think so," he takes his fingers out of my mouth, and I fall back to my hands, to do my work.

I squeeze my thighs together as I try to focus.

In my attempt to ignore him, I focus on crawling as I clean along the boards.

Claudius's fingers don't touch my pussy again – and I'm trying not to scream with need.

I keep crawling until one wall is done, then I crawl to the second.

I'm always anticipating his return.

But he doesn't, never when I expect at least – but only after the waiting has driven me insane.

I've finally crawled to the very end, and finished the first floor, when Claudius kneels behind me.

"Why would I fuck you harder with my hand, when I can use this instead?" Claudius shows me the end of an umbrella, not hooked, but twisted straight wood, fancifully designed. He rubs it across my cheek to show me how long and thick it is. Inanimate objects could do me no harm... oh, boy, "May I?" Claudius asks me permission, with a slightly humorous twist. As if he has to ask.