Me, my werewolf mate and my three overprotective brothers.

Hey Guys,

This is my first story soo... Be nice;)

But please tell me what you think.

•marina•

-------------------------------------------

-Jess's POV-

OMG!! My brothers are so anoying. I know everybody says that at some point in their lifes but mine are like the kings of annoying-ness.

Okey, i guess i'll just start from the beginning. I have three brothers and they are really and i mean REALLY overprotective. Ethan and Nick are twins. They are 17 (they are in 12th grade) and me and my twin brother Logan are 16 (we are in 11th grade). We live with my aunt and my uncle in california because my parents died when Ethan and Nick were 15 and Logan and I were 14. We all look like my mom, dirty blond straight hair and my dads bright green eyes. I guess you could say im pretty, my blond hair is down to the middle of my back and I have quite big boobs and curves, while my brothers have their hair either short or skater style and have nice muscles and are REALLY hot (thats what everyone says anyways).

My point is that while they mostly hump and dump, they wont let me date anyone. They say im too young for dating. I mean WTF im 16. I havent even had my first kiss yet. I know pathetic. Why does this bother me so much? Because I'm in love with someone. His name is Noah and he is Ethan and Nicks best friend. Yeah, i know its againts the "Rules" to fall for your brothers best friend but... Ugh!! I mean... I've been in love with him since i was about 7. (of course back then i did not know i loved him) We used to live next door, but when my parents died we moved a few houses away to live with my aunt and uncle. We are a close family so we all live close to eachother.

He's amazing. He has got light blue eyes and black hair that covers his eyes slightly. I remember when i started to like him...

-Flashback-

(nine years ago-->she was 7)

"Ethan, Nick,Logan!! Look i'm finally riding my bike!!" i screamed as i tried not fall of. I'd been trying to ridw it since my parents bought it for me 2 weeks ago. I heard my brothers cheer and look back and grin at them. Big Mistake. Next thing i know i was lying on the floor. The wierd thing about it is that i felt no pain or the hard ground under me. It was actually quite comfortable. And warm.. Almost as if it were... Oh poo!

"are you ok?" came a voice from underneath me.

"oh! Im so sorry!" i exclaimed while scrambling off of his lap. Lying on the ground was the cutest boy i had ever seen. His hair was short, his blue eyes sparkled in amusement and when he smiled you could see that his front teeth were missing.

"are you ok?" said Ethan out of breath from running towards me.

"yepp."

The boy on the ground stood up looked at us, smiled and said:

"hi, im Noah. I just moved here with my Daddy and Mommy."

I smiled stuck out my hand and said: "I'm Jess. This is my twin Logan and my older brothers Nick and Ethan" he sook my hand and i knew we would be great friends.

-End of flashback-

-------------------------------------------

Was it ok? Should i continue or leave it?

Vote and comment:)