Chapter 3

WOW. im uploading a lot :)

Vote and Comment.

*Marina*

--CHAPTER 3--

-Jess´s POV-

What to do? What to do? If I run they´ll tackle me. Not good. But if I just stand there they´ll probably scream at me in front of the whole school. I soo don´t want that. OMG. I´m dead anyways... I think I´ll just stand here, look inocent and give them my puppy dog face. Yepp, that´ll work.

"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!?!? I can see your boobs. and let me tell you that is nice on other people but not on your little sister. Go change right now!!" Nick said while pointing at the car.

"Sorry, no can do the bell is about to ring" I said while trying to walk away. Not happening. Ethan, Logan and Noah were standing arround me. Nick, Ethan and Logan looked pissed off while Noah had this expression on his face that I had never seen before. Weird.

"You are NOt walking arround the school looking like a SLUT!!" screamed Logan.

"Hello. you are surrounded by whores who wear less than me everyday, and you are telling me to change?? Not happening." I said. Bad idea.

"I AM TELLING YOU TO CHANGE BECAUSE AS THE OLDER TWIN I HAVE THE RESPONSABILITY TO DO SO!! AND THOSE GIRLS ARE SLUTS AND THEY ARE NOT MY LITTLE SISTER!!" Shit when Logan calls me his little sister im in trouble.

"You are only 5 minutes older than me. And for your information..." i started getting really worked up until Noah(the pacifist) interrupted.

"Ok. guys thats enought. Here Jess just put my hoodie over your tank top. Is everyone happy now?" The boys nodded. "Well then let´s get to class. I can´t get another detention"

Nick, Ethan and Logan nodded in agreement and run off, leaving me alone with Noah in the empty parkinglot. We started walking to class, as we were in the same class, in comfortable silence.

"I personally love your new look Jess" Noah wispered in my ear as he opened the door for me to English class. I saw the same expression as before take over his face. It seemed like a mixture of lust and....LOVE?!?!.

I´m going mental.