Season Two

You can rp in one of the episodes on that season. On Spyromania, Mist has awoken from her coma as she hears noises from downstairs. She slowly got up and flinched a bit because she hardly used her legs, but the dragons she made helped her out with walking. As she made it downstairs, she sees the Skylanders and Master Eon doing an interview and when they see her, they were stoked to see her awake.

On I Dream of Ninjini, Flare discovered that Mist has two dragons that were the same as the power she used on him from Assault on Skylander Academy and he wants to learn to do that.

On Elementary, My Dear Eruptor, Blaze and Aqua were the ones that ate Hugo's cookies.

On Who's Your Daddy?, Mist calls Jet Vac dad. You continue from the chapter I made

On Sheep(ball) Dreams, Dreamcatcher and Flare were hit by a helicopter controlled by Stealth Elf, causing them to both to have amnesia. When Stealth Elf realize that, a dark cloud escapes from Flare and glanced at Stealth Elf for a brief moment until it disappears. Flare has reverted to his past memory of when he was always there for Mist and would get overprotective around her. As the Doomraiders came for the two, they napped Dreamcatcher and Mist, but before they could get away, Flare did the same move Mist did from his practice, but nothing happened to him. More info will be in the bonus scene after Sheep(ball) Dreams chapter.

On It Techs Two, Master Eon finally told Mist and Spyro the truth of Spyro's ancestors and that they were the ones that destroyed Mist's home village.

More info will be in the previous chapters