Original Fic

Below is every chapter available before the rewrite. If you're a new reader, I wouldn't recommend reading this first.

Chapter 1-Original

THE ART I USE IS NOT MINE UNLESS I SAY SO ALL IMAGES ARE FOUND ON PINTEREST!!
'Thoughts'
"Speech"

In this au Naruto is 15 along with everyone else who was in his class. The story will start with Naruto coming back to the Leaf Village after his training mission with Jiraiya.

"This is nostalgic." Jiraiya sighed as he and Naruto stood at the gates of the Leaf. "Yeah it is." Naruto responded. I wave of nostalgia hitting him too.
"I can't believe I'm gonna join the ANBU, are you seriously not shitting me?"
"Jesus Christ I PROMISE!" Jiraiya yelled becoming fed up with Naruto's inability to accept his accomplishment. "Jeeze! Okay." Naruto pouted.

"Who's that?" A girl from the village questioned. "I don't know, but he's totally hot." Her friend giggled. "That's not helping you boy crazy bitch." "Ha-ha, you know I'm your best friend" The other girl taunted back. Resulting in more giggles.

Naruto blushed furiously, while Jiraiya cackled at the whole ordeal. Completely oblivious to a pink haired girl making her way down the market.

Her eyes widened as she ran up to him. "Naruto?!" She said in excitement. "Oh Sakura! Hey!" He replied.
Sakura scaled him up and down, checking out the Naruto who apparently got hit by puberty like a bullet train.
He stood a solid foot over her and seemed to have ditched the orange jumpsuit for a classic shinobi number, with the exception of some red converse high tops. (Hiya! Author here, this will have some modern elements, but not too many! Just some subtle stuff.)

"You're tall as hell..." Sakura muttered. "Uhhhh thanks?" Naruto smiled awkwardly. That is before being tackled by a small boy with a long scarf.
"NARUTO!" Konohamaru practically screeched.
"KONOHAMARU" Naruto said back, equally as excited, standing much taller over his young protege.

~Sexy Justsu~ As Konohamaru became a young woman with rather -prominent- curves.
Naruto chuckled as he told Konohamaru that he should work on better jutsu, immaturity, and such. Sakura was simply shocked at what she heard.

"You can always do this for fun of course! But I would recommend learning some other jutsu." Naruto finished with a small smile.

"Really sorry, but I'm running late for something!" Naruto said with a frantic realization before disappearing in a flash of smoke.

"Hey granny Tsunade!" Naruto said with a bright smile as he popped in the hokage's office. "You could have scared the shit out of me, anyways, welcome back! It's been a while." She responded. "Today's your first day as an official ANBU, how do you feel?"
"Excited I guess, it's kinda weird though." Naruto replied as Kakashi entered the room.
"Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto exclaimed.

Naruto sat on his bed and looked at his new fox mask. 'Fitting' he chuckled.

 'Fitting' he chuckled