I want it that way

Start from the beginning

"I WANT IT THAT WAY-"

Cassie and Kate both burst into laughter, the group looking at the duo like they were crazy. Man Kate really wished Yelena was here, then she could prove to her that her singing was stunning.

Kate laughter died in her throat and frown formed on her face. Yelena.

"There's more where that came from!" Cassie yelled and Kate couldn't help but feel pride, she could tell that they were going to get along well.

Kate and Cassie continued to mock the agents and sing some classic songs that reminded her a lot of the times her dad and aunt would sing to her.

One of the agents finally had enough walking over the containment a cold stare, and boy if looks could kill Cassie and Kate would be 10 feet under right now.

"Were landing I suggest you buckle up." She said nodding to the seats in the containment, but Kate stood her ground sending a glare to the short women, "Where are our friends."

"Buckle. Up." She said again with venom in her face and Kate decided to flip her off and slowly take her seat knowing better than to fight with the people that could drug her at any moment and she really doesn't want to be drugged again.

Cassie sat along with her face that Kate knows. Terrified. Cassie was absolutely horrified, paler than glue and her knee bounced with what Kate assumed anxiety.

"Hey." Kat nudged her, snapping her out of her stare, "They aren't going to hurt us, not unless they want to see Yelena's wrath."

Cassie chuckled, "You guys are cute."

Kate choked on pure air, her head snapping to Cassie, "Excuse me?"

"You're a cute couple..?"

"No..oh no you got us wrong, yeah no I'm straight." Kate clarified.

Cassie looked Kate up and down, her eyebrows knitted together, "You're..."

"Straight yes. I am straight."

"Right..." Cassie said sarcastically.

Kate opened her mouth to protest but the door to their little containment opened up revealing buffy ladies and scary small women, which Kate liked to call them.

Buffy lady held out a pair of cuffs nodding to scary small women who took a pair, and Kate absolutely panicked.

Miss Buff had weird glowy ones and was heading towards Cassie but Kate instantly stepped in front of the lady. They were going to have to fight her if they wanted to get to Cassie, there was no way they were going to split, again, not if Kate can help it.

"Move or you will be moved."

Kate stood her ground pushing Cassie back further, "Look I have money, more money then your boss is paying you right now, I can transfer all the money you want just let us go."

Kate begged but the two just looked at each other, the Oliver shorter girl nodding at Miss hunk.

"Jesus-look just play along kid."

Play along..? The fu-

Before she could finish her thought there was another sting in her neck and before she knew it the darkness hit her once again.

***

Well Yelena was quite surprised and kind of amused at the scene in front of her.

A snoring Spider-boy drooling all over the table of what she assumed to be an integration table. She was relieved to know that they did not completely split them up but she was a little bit disappointed that it was not Kate Bishop with her, as much as she oh so loved Peter, Kate was different, she seemed to really..ground her in a way. Kate Bishop was just so funny, and adorable and..and...Yelena really needs to stop.

Yelena fiddled with the handcuffs before deciding that Peter Parker had enough sleeping time and kicked at his metal chair, really wishing that the chairs weren't grounded into the ground.

"Peter Parker, wakey wakey, what is it that you Americans say? Eggies and bacon?"

Peter glared at Yelena before closing his eyes once more, "Just give me like...5 more minutes."

"For god's sake, Сука, Wake upppp! We have been kidnapped if you forgot Peter Parker."

Peter's head snapped up at that "Oh.."

"Oh is right Peter Parker, is your peter tingly thingy working? How about your weird fluid?"

Peter just stared at Yelena, his face instantly turning red as he felt his face...his mask was gone. Yelena frowned.

"I'm going to take that as a no?"

Peter just barely whispered a small no before letting his head fall into his hands, Yelena tilted her head to this, even though she has known Peter for about 1 day she has found some weird attachment to him, like he must be protected at all costs. She knows a grief stage when she sees one and Peter Parker seems to be going through multiple stages at once, trying to take it on all by himself.

Yelena was impressed by this if she weren't a trained assassin that worked years on facial expressions she would've never noticed.

Yelena decided to nudge Peter with her foot hoping he would look up at her but he just kept his head down.

Yelena huffed at this, sometimes she hated this stubbornness, one that was both a similar trait in Peter and Kate.

"Do you like Mac and Cheese Peter Parker?"

Peter looked up to this, his eyebrows furrowing together looking like a confused toddler. "Uh yeah..Mac and Cheese is good..but I prefer the box."

Yelena gasped, "Me too! And hot sauce, ugh hot sauce is the best!"

A huge smile plastered on Peter's face, "I love hot sauce! Oh and I like putting little slices of hotdogs in mine, it makes it sooo much better."

"I do not believe I have heard of mac and cheese and hot dogs as one?"

Peter's eyes lit up, "It's AMAZING you need to try it."

"Well Peter Parker once we get out of here you own me some wieners and mac and cheese."

"You're going to love it."

"I can still add hot sauce right?"

"Uh duh!"

Peter and Yelena continued on the topic of mac and cheese and hot sauce for what seemed to be forever. Until finally the integration door opened and Yelena took it to glare at the man that entered but her face soon softened as a familiar face was being dragged in behind him.

"Kate Bishop?!" 

So I decided to get an update out tonight because my schedule will practically be filled this week, I have a basketball tournament that will last Thursday to Saturday but I will try my best to update. This week is when grades come out as well so I'm kinda stressing.

However good news I have a new Hawkeye fic idea, where Hawkeye ends up taking place earlier 2 years after The Avengers and around age of ultron, meaning Kate would be 12ish and would get to meet the remaining avengers! Who will most likely think Kate is Clint's daughter like Peter and Tony. Tell me what you guys think! And as always I hope you enjoyed ;) thank you for all your amazing comments they mean the world to me 💜