"Jae have you ever even had a girlfriend?" she asked, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Only one in high school," he answered.

"And you asked her out over a text?" Dasom continued, not surprised since Jaehyun didn't seem like the type to want to date anyone as of yet.

"No, she asked me in school," he replied. "We ended it in like four months when we graduated since I was going to debut."

"Okay can we talk about me again?" Mark cut in. "So I shouldn't text her right?"

"No way in hell," Dasom confirmed. "Jaehyun's an idiot. I'm not saying you need to do anything grand, but most girls wouldn't want it to be as lame as a text."

"You're acting like you've dated more than one person a long time ago," Jaehyun said just as they were nearing Dasom's house.

They didn't know she actually had dated her fair share of people, but that last person she'd dated was not someone she wanted to remember. Of course, she spared the boys from those details and decided to ignore it.

"So? I still know that I wouldn't wanna be asked out on a text," she defended. "Just meet her again if you can Mark, and talk to her. That's more than enough since it shows you took time out of your busy schedule just for this."

"You think so?" Mark said, turning to look at Dasom.

"For sure."

"Okay, I'll give it a shot sometime next week."

Once they arrived outside the entrance to Dasom's place, Jaehyun told them to go on up, saying that he would find a parking spot that was more hidden away before joining them.

"We'll wait for you at the elevator," Dasom said, getting out of the car. "Come on Mark."

A few minutes passed before Jaehyun returned to them at the elevator. The three of them went up to Dasom's floor and when her father opened the door, he looked surprised to see the two boys with his daughter.

"Jaehyun and... Mark?" Jeonghoon remembered, and Dasom nodded, stepping inside. "What are you standing there for? Come on in."

"Dad they're just dropping me off," Dasom said quickly, already sensing a new interrogation about to occur. "They're really busy."

"No, we're not!" Jaehyun and Mark said in unison, coming inside behind Dasom, who looked stressed now.

Jeonghoon invited the boys to join him in the living room despite Dasom's protests.

"Have you two had lunch?" Jeonghoon asked.

"Yes sir," Jaehyun said, sitting next to Mark on one couch while Dasom sat on the arm of the one seater sofa her father was on. "Your daughter made fried rice for us while we were at work."

"Ah, so you two work together?"

"Yes," Mark replied, and Dasom knew the question that would follow.

"So what exactly is it you do then?" Jeonghoon inquired, remembering his first conversation with Mark. "Something in the music industry if I recall correctly."

Both boys hesitated, but Mark figured that if they were already friends with Dasom, it wouldn't hurt anyone to admit the truth about them to her father too.

"We're members of a k-pop group," Mark answered. "But it would be great if you could bury away that along with the fact that we're friends with Dasom. It's for her privacy as well."

"Noted," Jeonghoon nodded. "But in that case, how does Dasom even know you?"

Dasom hit her father's shoulder and laughed awkwardly. "Long story Dad," she told him, standing up. "Jaehyun, remember you wanted to meet my cat?"