❝ ALREADY GONE ❞

Start from the beginning

yet the eldest daughter still did not complain. she kept her head high and looked on the bright side of things. jamie was a resident at seattle grace hospital wanting to become a fellow attending as a trauma surgeon and excelled brightly. she had a reputation to uphold and even earned herself a surgical nickname, ace.

if you were to ask anyone in the hospital to describe dr. jamie marie grey, they would only have kind words to say. it was like she was constantly walking on sunshine. and she brought that sunshine with her wherever she went. she was a complete optimist.

but one-night changes her life forever when she meets him.

jamie had never been one for love. she didn't date very often, didn't hook up with anyone and she usually kept to herself because let's face it, she was too busy with her job because she loved it dearly. derek shepherd suddenly appeared, and her life turned upside down, for the worse. all the pain and the suffering only happened in a matter of months; she didn't want it anymore. she wasn't the girl who walked on sunshine anymore and a dark cloud hung above her head at all times.

her mind stayed in place, but her heart was already gone.

casting !

JAMIE GREY.

fc , samara weaving.

twenty-seven , pisces , resident.

❝ looking at you makes it harder

❝ looking at you makes it harder. ❞