"Okay. What the fuck is up with you? Who pissed in your fucking cereal?" I curiously ask. She rolls her eyes before responding.

"I'm not gonna entertain this bullshit. You and Mikasa-"

"Oh my fucking god...Not this again," I interrupt. Y/n seems like an okay person but she can get fucking annoying when she wants to know about something. She's too fucking persistent.

"Yeah, this again! Every time I ask you if there's something going with you and Mikasa, it's always some vague fucking responses. Then you guys look all loved up and close and you expect me to just talk dirty with you?" She asks me. God, she is so fucking annoying sometimes.

"Get in the car, Y/n," I tell her, insisting she gets in my car.

"Yeah. I will. In my car," She snaps back at me. I hold the door close to prevent her from getting in.

    "I'll tell you what's going on. Just get in the fucking car Y/n," I tell her. She looks at me with a dirty face before walking over to my car and getting in before me. She slams my door shut. God, please just give me a break. She's gonna drive me crazy. I get in the car and start to drive out of the complex.

"Where does your grandmother live? Put the address in my phone." I hand her my phone. She snatched it from me. I'm assuming she did it to piss me off. She's getting there, I'll tell you that much. But I ignore it. She hands it back to me and I see that it needs my passcode.

"I can't put in the code. I'm driving. It's 2473." I nonchalantly tell her. I didn't think of anything when I gave her my passcode. I just hoped that Zeke didn't text me about some shit. A couple of moments later, she puts my phone on the phone holder with the directions.

"Do you want to play some music?" I ask her to try to ease some tension.

"No. I want you to fucking talk," She spits back. I groan in frustration. She wasn't gonna let this one go.

"Why do you want to fucking know so bad?" I finally lose my temper.

"I'll answer that when you answer my question," She nags. Lord have mercy...

"Mikasa and I aren't together. We aren't a thing. I told you, we had sex once but that's it. We're best friends. That's all it is. I don't like Mikasa or view her romantically. At all. Does that answer your question?" I ask her, frustrated. I looked at the road but I felt her looking at me. Shit.

"Don't cop a fucking attitude with me. Did you see how easy it was to say that? You make it sound so fucking complicated," She snaps back. I figured she would do that.

"Don't tell me what to do. Watch your mouth Y/n. I fucking mean it," I stand my ground.

"Or what? Are you gonna hit me?" She presses me. I glanced at her, almost disgusted. Why the fuck would she say that? That's what pissed me off.

"Is that what you think I'd do? Fucking hit you? Are you serious?" I argue, still trying to keep my cool.

"Why else are you warning me? Are you my father?" She argues back. I scoff at her audacity. I have never met someone like her.

"Excuse me for not wanting to be spoken to with disrespect. Now, why do you fucking care so much? Since when were Mikasa and I any of your business?" I finally get my question out. She doesn't reply for a moment.

"I asked because if anything ever happened between us, I'd like to NOT have a guilty conscience. I heard you were a lost cause. But you're right. I shouldn't just assume you and Mikasa were together...I doubt she'd deal with someone like you. She deserves better," She insults me. I scoffed. No way she said that. What pissed me off the most about her comment was that it insulted me in different ways. She doesn't know me. And I don't want her to think that she can just speak to me or about me in that manner.