Valentines drabbles #6// Michaels birthday{fluff/smut}

It was one of Michael's most hated days of the year. He hasn't celebrated his birthday for the last few years before he met you. This would be the second birthday you would be together, last year he simply forgot to mention when his birthday was and you found out by his fucking driver's license. You asked him about it and he explained the traumatizing Birthdays in his childhood, that pretty much ruined birthdays for him. You decided to change those experiences. 

           He got back from work pretty early. He was a tech assistant for his dad's pizzeria and you knew he would be tired when he got home. You greeted him at the door pulling him into a hug and he wrapped an arm around your back and kissed the top of your head. You took in his scent, he smelled like cinnamon and sweat. You released each other after a while and went to it down in the kitchen to talk and eat dinner. 

               You had made his favorite meal, which he happily ate. He seemed curious when you pulled a cupcake out of the fridge and put it in front of him. He realized what were you doing and sighed. "You know I don't celebrate my birthday babe," He groaned pushing the cupcake towards you. "I know honey but, not all birthdays are traumatizing," You persisted. He groaned knowing you wouldn't give up on him. You smiled as you lit the candle for him and sang happy birthday. He blew out his candle and offered you a fork full of cake. You accepted the offer and let him finish as you washed the dinner dishes. You soon got up behind you wrapping his arms around you, resting his head on your shoulder. 

I'm gonna pause it here if you do not want to read it.TW: mentions of self-harm]Be warned {Blowjobs/handjobs, praise, pet names, sex crying, unprotected sex}

He was pressed up against your ass and you could feel something poke you through your skirt/pants. You smirked as you moved into him making him groan. You set everything down and pulled him into the bedroom you shared. He sat on the bed and you were on your knees in front of him. You tugged at his pants looking up for permission. He nodded and quickly turned his head and covered his face. You pulled down his boxers and his erection bounced up and hit his stomach. You took hold of his cock and gently moved your hand and with the help of pre cum already dribbling out of him. He whimpered and quickly shut his eyes. You noticed faint lines on his thighs. Old scars he told you about from years ago, nothing looked recent so happy he stopped. You dismissed it knowing he didn't like talking about his past and stroked faster. You leaned down and kissed his tip which earned a gasp from Michael. His face was burning red. You stopped and Got up to sit in his lap. Swiftly unbuttoned his shirt and then took off yours. You stared at you in awe, even though he's already seen you like this. You giggled and went back down. You licked the tip of his cock and put him in your mouth. He moaned at the feeling and gripped the sheets. You took as much as you could in his mouth. He wasn't huge but not average. Whatever wasn't in your mouth you stroked with your hand. The lewd sounds coming from you pushed Michael closer to the edge. "P-please go faster baby," he whined. You obliged and bobbed your head faster. You felt him cum down your throat and heard his sobbing and pants. You pulled down your pants and underwear and sat on your knees above Michael's cock. He looked up at you with tears in the corners of his eyes "Please ride me, darling, please ride my cock, I need you" He begged you. You placed his cock at your entrance and slowly sat down. He slid in easily from the spit and cum on him. You sat all the way down and groaned at the pleasure. "Gosh, Michael you make me feel so good" you praised. He moaned louder at the movement grabbing your hips edging you to move. You slid on his thighs and you both moaned in pleasure. His tear-stained face was flushed red. "Good boy sweetie, so good" you gasped. You leaned on his chest, wrapping your arms around your neck.  The faster you went the closer you met your high. Michael came first, already overstimulated, and followed shortly afterward. You both sat there panting embracing each other sweaty bodies. You kissed his face and whispered praises and sweet nothings to him stroking his back. You got up to grab a towel from your dresser to clean the both of you off. You wiped up Michael before he went to shower. You quickly wiped yourself and went to join Michael. You both washed off quickly and hopped into bed after getting dressed. You caressed his hair and kissed his head "Happy birthday Michael, please don't let birthdays be a bad memory" You told him as he drifted off.

Sorry for the late upload but I had a break from school but I'm going back so ill you guys soon {895 words} (this doesn't feel like a drabble)