NDA

"Did I take it too far?
Now I know what you are"
As soon as i got off the bus i walked straight up to Matthew and slapped him hard on the face.
"How could you?" I said, he could tell i was frustrated
" You could have told me, instead of ignoring me for a whole day"
" You don't get it molly, me and marietta can't date, our parents have very different life morals and it's really complicated and marietta decided that we should have Anthony be her fake boyfriend-"
"and why didn't you tell Anthony this instead of breaking his heart"
" Cause he had a crush on marietta-"
" You know what i'm done with this bullshit, don't talk to me again you son of a bitch" i stormed off, i knew this would attract a crowd, but not one this big. I went up to Anthony, who was at his locker looking like he had just finished crying.
"Ant look, i'm really really sorry about all this"
"it's not your fault Molly, in some way you've actually helped me"
i was confused hearing this
" See, before you showed me that photo and i was still with marietta, i acted like such an asshole...god i was such an asshole"
hearing Anthony saying this made me want to cry
"But now that im no longer with Marietta, i can finally be myself and not some dickhead"
i gave him one last hug before first period.
i really do want to tell him, i just don't have the guts yet...