very suspicous...

The next day while i was walking in the corridors, i went to say to matt at his locker but he walked away from me. which was kinda weird but i brushed it off.
" Hmm he's in some sort of mood, isnt here" Said lia, accidentally scaring me by creeping up behind me.
"Lia don't scare me like that" i said half  jokingly. " Ever since i told him, he's just been ignoring me, all i wanted was advice" i said
" Told him what" lia asked with a huge smirk on her face.
" well,uh-,so uhm, basically, IHAVEAHUGEGIGANTICCRUSHONANTHONYBUTHEPROBABLYFDOESNTLIKEMEBACKCAUSEHELIKESTHATBITCHMARIETTA"
" so you have a huge gigantic crush on Anthony but he probably doesn't like you back cause he likes that bitch marietta" Lia asked assuringly
"What the fuck did you say?" marietta walked up to Lia, Looking like she wanted to fight.
"Actually i said that and lia was just repeating it cause she didn't understand what i was saying"
Marietta charged up to me and swung a punch but missed. i swung a punch back and her nose started bleeding. Everyone glared at me like i was some kind of cruel monster. Everyone except Lia and surprisingly Anthony. I got a 1 week suspension, could have been worse to be honest. but i'm still focused on trying to get to the bottom of why Matt is ignoring me.
i decided to check his socials and this photo came up on his instagram.

So they are most likely really good friends or dating. And what if Matt is gonna want us to have a fake relationship to keep his and mariettas on a low... anyways i ain't letting that happen and i'm showing anthony this tommorow
The next day
" Hey anthony, look what i've found your girlfriend doing"
i showed him the photo
Anthony was trying very hard not to cry.
"Why are you showing me this, after how mean i was to you in english class"
" it doesn't matter, i know genuinely deep down, you are a kind hearted person" i said
Anthony hugged me and apologised which i don't think he really needed to do.