"I haven't forgotten," Alexander leaned in and said. His ears turned pink. "If you'll still have me."

"Oh. Oh." I hadn't realized he was thinking about our ceremony.

"Yeah,'' I said, heart racing. "Definitely."

Once Rachel returned, we sett­led in. As they talked about invitations, programs, and the video presentation, I flipped through the event portfolio. The­re was even a planning check list. Once in a while, I listened in on the consultation. Noah's design had been ap­proved. The invitations and programs were "inviting", "elegant", and "generous". Whatever that meant. Alexander went through the whole list and made changes to fit Noah's design. From what I gathered, the changes were minor so it wouldn't take long to print and have ready. The whole meeting took two hours.

At the end, they set an appointm­ent for last minute checks in a month and a half. Soon after Rachel and Miss Melanie left. The event portfolio was left behind.

"I'm glad Violet let you continue helping," I admitted.

"You helped," he said. "Now, they'll announce my half-brother has decided to help his big brother since we're so close."

Alexander pointed to the portfolio. "Which one did you like?"

I shrugged. "Everything is so pretty," I said, "but nothing too big. Just a small guestlist?

He smiled and patted my head. "So, family, friends, and strangers with came­ras."

"Yes?"

"Sounds good."

He looked at his watch. "Let's get out of here. We can decide more on the announcement ceremony. We'll ask Rachel to show us the venues."

"I thought they only handled prints."

He smiled. "They'll handle whatever the need them to."

I shook my head. "It's technically my job so, I'll do everything."

"You sure? I can help."

"Yeah and I'll ask you if I'm not sure about anything."

"Deal."

After the conference, we made ourselves useful by filing away the client folders. To our surprise, we didn't see any of Alexander's fans sneaking a look inside. At least they were professionals.

This time, it was Alexander who napped on the way back. His head rested on my shoulders.

"Can we drop him off first?" I asked. "I'll text my parents so they don't worry."

Joseph hesitated. "I -I know I'm your chauffer and I was employed by the Royal family but with the Prince here. Are we really safe?"