How could that be....

Começar do início

Sid comes back not finding anything about the car...he walks and surprised to see her like this ...then his eyes fells on the dead body and his mouth hang open and eyes widens seeing it.....he comes near Karishma who is still trying to process everything and looks at him without blinking her eyes....

S – ye tho....( couldn't complete the sentence as he too in shock )

K – jise hum dudn raha the....MR Vincent....( completes and her breathing got heavy )

S – tum thik ho.....( asks worriedly )

K – ( trying to hold her ) haan hum thik hai.....tumhe Chief ko bulana hoga...

S – yeah....main abhi bulatha hoon....( takes the phone and dials the number )

Karishma breaths heavily and takes her medication from her pocket....after taking the pills she feels fine and looks at the Dead body of Vincent and thinks how this possible...he had been missing for two years and now he found dead in the very deep forest....this case getting more and more complicated where she can't understand where it is leading....closes her eyes and lays her head behind the tree...

After few hours and its almost morning...

The whole place as been filled with police along with forensic team....Sid is talking to Chief telling them how they found the dead body while Karishma sitting in the car observing everything....Sid didn't told Chief about the tunnel as they still wants to find answers for it....they wants to make sure this whole thing connected with crystal proof.....so they comes to an agreement to make this case as normal one so that they can do their job secretly.....

Chief comes with Sid towards her and Karishma stands up as she knows its time for her to talk to him...

C – vaise tum dono yaha kya kar raha the inthni raat ko....

K – vo hum baas aise hi investigate karne aaye the....fir achnak se goli ki awaj aayi tho dekha ki ye body mili hai....

C – aur kisi ko dekha aass paas..

K – nahi....baas hum eek car ko dekha....par pata karne se pehale hi chali gaayi...

S – pata nahi ye kisine kiya....par ek baat sure hai...koi tho hai kuch chupa raha hai...

C – vaise ye baat hum media me la nahi sakthe...iss Winden me dusri baar murder huva....aur isse log bhi karbra jaayege....isliye hume isse unofficial hi solve karna hoga...pehale iske baare me pata karthe hai ki ye koun hai..aur ye yaha kya kar raha tha..aagr isse goli lagi hai tho kahi log yaha aaye hoge..kuch tho huva hoga inke bich...isliye shyd usse goli maar thi...

S – ji Sir....pehale missing report check karthe hai..shyd usse kuch pata chale...

That's when lab Assistant Julie comes towards them and all gets ready to hear what she found...

J – iss body me sirf gun ki traces hi mila hai aur kuch nahi...isko goli bhi straight lagi hai....jaise ye log baat kar raha honge aur fir disagreement me isse maar diya gaaya....aur iss body me koi torture ke inshan bhi nahi...

C – hmm..matlab kuch aur baat hai....thik hai Sid tum kaam me lag jaavo aur pata karo ki ye koun hai...aur kaha se aaya hai...kisi ne tho dekha hoga..

S – ji sir..

C - aur Karisham aap ghar jaaye aur fresh ho kar iss case me kaam kijiye....

Karishma nods her head and Chief leaves the three near the car after instructing them about the work....Julie turns around the duo who were still in thoughts...