Chapter 14: Back to School 1

- Time Skip -

A year later, a lot has changed since then, Y/n started a small job at a local bar and it didn't take much time before he was able to save up for his re-apply in his school. The Entity brothers started performing on the streets, causing a lot of crowd hurdling at them making them famous. As for Nikusa, she goes along with who she's with. Sometimes comes by to Y/n, sometimes with Agoti. The days have stretched as the new year comes.

[In Y/n's Room]

In a low groggy tone, Y/n sat down on a chair as he leans forward to rest their upper body on a table in front of him, while remaining seated on the chair. He fixated his head looking at the side where the clock is. It was 6:00 am, he then goes back, giving himself some time to rest. On the table where he was resting, a bunch of notebooks and notes, books and a lamp. Later on, he wakes up and he starts to get ready. Not long before he left to see everyone still asleep.

- Y/n POV -

(I am Y/n L/n, a 19 year old high school student who has apparently given a second chance. After the incident of my past i never much remember it ever since i was just a child. I made some terrible decisions on the go and ended try to take my life but something weird happened. I was supposed to be dead but I'm not, i wake up in this weird place which was called a 'void' a unknown place where i happenly got there. Gladly i was able to find some other people though they seem quite different. They were inhuman but it never much bothered me, i just went along as if it was normal.)

(And after i was able to meet some new friends and was also offered a home. As much i tried to return the favour by helping out.)

(Now i started to comeback to my senses and tried to re-apply at the school i once left. I'm glad i was able to easily apply back since in my past grade school i was the one of the 10th top students, though atleast i was able to get a good 90% of a average, in which i was able to get a 40% discount in my tuition and other additional that requires in my school.)

(That's very much sums up my life at the moment, the future will uphold on what's about to come with how I'll do now.)

- Third POV -

As Y/n walks pass the long road a head as cars passes by, neighbours walking and greeting outside of their homes. He noticed something odd, he felt like he was being followed. And then out of nowhere a hand reached for his arm as he look back to see what seems to be...

"Y/n!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The girl happily screams his name, as if she just found her idol. "Long time, no see, huh!" She said as the two of you continued walking. "Oh, hey... Mia" he starts to recollect the memories.

(Mia Chavoski, an 18 year old student in 12th grade senior year

(Mia Chavoski, an 18 year old student in 12th grade senior year. She has been Y/n's schoolmate and has been friends for a while, but sometimes her behavior can be a bit overwhelming for him, but other than that despite her overwhelming attitude, she can be supportive and always give the idea to make you feel better.)