1st day back in cali

The next morning Jacob and I woke up earlier than we typically do. We decided to go out to breakfast with Xolo. Jacob and I got dressed and got ready to go to breakfast.

We all got in Jacob's car and drove to Tiago Coffee Bar + Kitchen on hollywood blvd. On our way in some paparazzi had spotted us. The fact that Jacob and I could be potentially be dating was all over the internet. Everybody just wanted if we were an item but Jacob and I had to decided to keep it lowkey for the beginning of our relationship. "Hey Rachel and Jacob are you guys dating?" Said on of the paparazzi taking a video "Cmon the world wants to know" Another said taking pictures. They kept getting closer and closer making me feel very uncomfortable "All of us are just close friends who want to enjoy breakfast together " Xolo said trying to get the paparazzi away from us. The one paparazzi man still started to get closer to me "So what i'm hearing is your single" The man said touching my waist. I was so shocked that this random grown man would ever touch me. "What the fuck" I said pushing him. When Jacob heard those words leave my mouth that was his last straw "Do not touch her" Jacob spit at the man. I grabbed Jacobs arm before he hurt the man. "Serious fuck you perv" I said walking with Jacob. "Rach, are you okay? I'm so sorry" He said pulling me into a tight hug. "I'm fine J. I just hate people who think they have the right to touch people without consent" I said.

We had all sat down at a table and started to look through the menu. Once the waiter came over we all ended up ordering eggs and bacon for breakfast. We talked about New York and how the filming of cobra kai will soon begin again. When ever all three of us were together most of the time we were just dying of laughter. There was never a dull moment with us three. "I think Coop and Blake are gonna stop by later tonight for some magic" Jacob said. "sounds fun, can't wait to beat all of you" I said smirking. "Yeah okay" Xolo said rolling his eyes. I laughed because I knew I was soon going to prove to him that I'm actually very good at magic.

On the way back to Jacob and Xolo's house, I got a text from my mom with a picture of a news article.

madre

I was absolutely stunned by the face there was a whole news article written on the fact if me and Jacob were dating or not

I was absolutely stunned by the face there was a whole news article written on the fact if me and Jacob were dating or not. It kind of made my blood boil because why the hell do people care so much and what we do with our lives. I showed Jacob and Xolo the article as soon as we arrived back at the house. "Why do they care so much" Jacob said. "I'm not even sure. We are just trying to live our lives and this is what we get" I said throwing myself on the couch. "It doesn't even matter because i'm just happy to be with you" Jacob said throwing himself next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder thinking about how lucky I was to have him. "They spelt my last name right" Xolo said excitedly. Jacob and I started to laugh at Xolo's silliness.

It was around 5:30 pm when there was a knock on the door. Jacob went and got the door. Cooper and Blake walked into the house greeting Xolo and I in the living room. "Hi I'm Rachel, it's nice to meet you" I said shaking Coopers hand. "Hi I'm Cooper, It's great to finally meet you. I've heard lots about you" He said as Jacob hit him. "Hey Rachelllll" Blake said pulling me into a hug. "Hey Blake" I said returning the hug. "So when you coming over for family game night? My parents are so excited to meet you. They think you're great for Jacob" Blake says. "I can't wait to meet them either! I'll definitely be over before I leave back to New York" I said.

We soon started to play magic. After a long game I had won as I always do. "Xolo it's okay don't cry" I laughed. "I'm not crying Rachel" He said. "Wow I can't believe there is a girl that is nerd just like Jacob. You guys have to be made for each other" Cooper says. Jacob pulls me closer "She's my favorite nerd" He said kissing my forehead. "Rachel beat me in magic and stole my boyfriend" Xolo said joking around. I laugh at Xolo's comment.

It was soon pretty late, Cooper and Blake had already left. Jacob and I made our way up to his room where we slowly drifted to sleep.

a/n : this was kinda a shorter chapter but i've been super busy , im not sure i'll be posting every day anymore but at least once every 2 or 3 days depending on my schedule. Leave any suggestions in the comments