The Best Birthday

The next day I'm woken up by my family and Jacob singing happy birthday at 9 am. I've been having so much fun these past few days it totally slipped my mind that my birthday was already here. I got up and gave them all hugs thanking them. My family soon left my soon and Jacob gave me a huge hug and kiss on the cheek screaming "Happy birthday pretty girl". "Thank you pretty boy" I said holding his face in my hands. "So today I was thinking we go to Six Flags Great Adventure today" He said excited. "I'd love that J" I said.

I soon got in the shower to get ready for six flags. Once I was finished Jacob hopped in after my me. After we were both ready to get going we made our way to my car. Jacob opens the passenger door for me "The birthday princess should never have to drive" He says with a smile. "Why thank you kind sir" I laughed and got in the car. We had a hour drive ahead of us so we decided to blast music. We had so much fun ! At one point we even had a rap battle which I won obviously.

We arrived at six flags around 11:30 am and found some parking. We walked up to the line to get into the park dancing to the music Six Flags had been playing. The line wasn't too long, so we made it through rather quickly. "Jacob, we have to ride my favorite ride first" I said pulling him towards nitro. "Let's do it" He said matching my energy. The line for nitro was so short we got on right away. As much as Jacob tried to play it off he was actually very nervous. So I intertwined my fingers with his to ease his nervousness. He shot a bright smile with his rosey cheeks at me just before we went up the lift hill. Going up the lift hill always felt so slow but once we went through the first drop I felt Jacob squeeze my hand. When I looked over at him he was screaming and having fun just as I was. He had said something to me while on the ride but it was hard to hear him. Soon the train was back in the station and we exited exciting to see the picture of us from on the ride. "Look up there it's us" Jacob said point our picture out. "Stop we are the cutest" I replied to him while he pulled me closer to him. "I'll take two copies of photo 516 please" I said to the man running the booth and then payed him. "One for you and one for me" I said smiling at the cute look his face. "Thank you rach" He smiled.

We soon saw a stand with the game if you could hold on to the bar for 2 minutes you'd win a prize. Jacob saw it and immediately thought he could do it. "Psh I could easily do that" He said. "Well lets see you do it then Jacob" I said while smirking at him. "I will" He replied while paying the guy working the stand. Jacob soon got on to the bar and he started out strong. After 1 minute in, Jacob's arms started to shake. "You got it Jacob!! only less than a minute left" I encouraged him. Jacob held in strong and finished the 2 minutes. He ending up winning a pink frog and a gift card to the six flags stores. Jacob came over to me and handed me the pink frog. "For the birthday girl because I know you love stuffed animals" He said with a cute smile on his face. I quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek "Thank you cutie" I replied.

After 5 hours of constantly riding coaster we decided to stop and get some food at one of the Johnny Rockets in the Six Flags park. Jacob and I had got my favorite meal ever, chicken tenders and french fries. As I was eating my chicken fingers I felt something hit my arm, low and behold Jacob had thrown his paper from his straw at me. I quickly crumbled my paper into a ball and hit him right on his head. "You're evil" He said laughing. "Don't lie you think i'm cool" I replied. Jacob just rolled at my eyes bc he knew it was true. Once we finished eating we went on more rides. I noticed the sky looking gray like it could possibly rain soon.

We the went on the farris wheel, I'm not sure why but farris wheels scared the crap out of me. Jacob offered to hold my hand the entire time for comfort, I expected the offer as I felt my face heat up. Once we reached the top of the farris wheel it started to rain and by the time we got to the bottom it was absolutely pouring. We decided to run to the nearest store to get out of the rain and dry off. After 10 minutes in the store Jacob told me to put my stuff down and fall him. I was beyond confused especially when he started walking towards the door of the store. "Uh I'm not sure if you happened to forget but it's pouring Jacob" I reminded him. "Come on, rain never hurt anyone" He said pulling me into the rain. The parks speakers were blasting a song I was very familiar with, it was "For the First Time" by Mac Demarco. Jacob and I then started to dance slowly forgetting about the rain and just having fun. Jacob spun me around then dipped me. As I was coming up from the dip his lips smashed against mine. I obviously kissed back until we both need to breath. We both looked at each other and laughed. "Rachel, you're one the coolest people I have ever met. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jacob as the lyrics 'It's just like seeing her for the first time again' played.

a/n : cliffhanger😍😍😍😍
this chapter was on the shorter side but JACOB AND RACHEL ARE THE CUTEST AND NOW RACHEL HAS TO DECIDE IF SHE WANTS TO BE WITH JACOBBB😜