Volume 1 - Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"I heard that the school boasts 100% employment when we get on college... Am I right?"

"Yes, Indeed." What is she going to ask...? Kaori is one of the people I cannot read, I don't have any reason why, but when we first met, I simply cannot read her thoughts even though I can do it easily on others.

"But with this 'advantage' and 'climb up classes' things you speak up about earlier, this would mean that we have to compete for other classes, no?"

"Yes. You all have to compete with other classes."

"So there comes my question, Are the only ones who will get the 100% employment are Class A?" Ellen-sensei just laughed at her question.

"Amazing! Simply, Amazing! You managed to figure out almost everything that was kept hidden to most first years this month!" Ellen-sensei said as she takes a deep breath.

"Anyways, Does anyone else have anything to say..?" No one budged at her question. It would seem like no one has any questions.

"It seems like there is no more. I'll take my leave early, you guys have 20 minutes left before the entrance ceremony starts. Take it as my token of amazement for figuring out all of these things. I'll see you all later! Class-E!" And with that, Ellen-sensei left the classroom.

.

.

.

.

We sat there for a few minutes, staying silent. Trying to process everything we asked and said. The silence continued for a few minutes. Until Kaori decided to break it.

"Erm-- Everyone! Can I have your attention for a moment?" Everyone in the classroom directed their attention to Kaori. Kaori, despite feeling the pressure of being the center of attention, smiled at the others.

"I think that we should all introduce ourselves here, we are going to be together for the next 3 years after all. I believe we should start from the front.., But, since I suggested this, I believe I should start first." She started.

"I'm Hironaka Kaori! Just calling me Hironaka is fine. My hobbies are reading, listening to music, and talking to others! But my strengths are in studies and athletic activities! Nice to meet you!" Kaori said. Her energetic attitude must've made the others confident or something.

"I guess I'm next... I'm Akabane Karma. Feel free to call me anything you like. People said I'm mostly good at studies but I would say I'm stronger in sports. Hope we all get along... Or something along those lines." Akabane-kun said, despite him not talking earlier, I have a feeling he had already figured out all of the things said earlier. Is this what they call Gut Feeling?

"I'm Aru Akise. My hobby is that I always like to play detective. And I think I am pretty intelligent since that is what others say... Anyways, Nice to meet you all!" Even though his Introduction may seem a little bit short, it is still pretty understandable.

"My name is Shinomiya Kaguya, Most of you must've already recognized my surname... But please ignore it. The things I'm mostly good at are studies and solving puzzles. Please take care of me." Now that I think about it, Shinomiya is someone that radiates the aura of a noble. Maybe that is why she said to Ignore her surname..?

"Fufufu... I'm Yumeko Jabami.., Yumeko is fine. I'm good at games and I'm also good at sports. I mostly like spending time on games like poker but I can also play other games. Nice to meet you." Yumeko might seem like an average person, but I can't help but think that she is good at studies.., Even though she did not mention it at all.

"... I'm Houtarou Oreki., Just call me Houtarou. My motto is ' If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, then make it quick'. Like others, I'm mostly good at my studies. Nice to meet you." Houtarou seems like a person who conserves energy and holds back pretty much. But if he was placed here, then he must be an outstanding person like the others.

"I'm Nai Sora, Just please call me Sora to avoid confusion. I used to be a shut-in but I guess that changed now... I'm good at gaming and am pretty smart shall I say." Sora said. Confusion? He must have a sibling in here. I thought he ended there, but he continued.

"This cute girl beside me is Shiro, she's my little sister, Also, I'll speak for her because she barely speaks. She is a very intelligent person and loves cats. She is also pretty good at Gaming but it is the best when we are together. That's all and it's nice to meet you all!" So they were siblings after all... I was right.

"Ah, I'm next aren't I? I'm Kirigaya Kazuto. Just calling my Kirigaya is fine. I'm an athletic person but I'm also pretty good at studies. Anything related to technology is my specialty. Please take care of me!" Oya~? So we have a technician in our class huh? He might be pretty useful.

"I'm Yuuki Asuna. I would prefer it if you called me Yuuki. Just like almost everyone, I'm good at my studies. Though cooking and Kendo is mostly what I am good at. Please take care of me, everyone!" She seems like someone who really cares for everyone. It's nice to have someone like her in the Class.

.

.

Oh... I didn't notice it.., But it was already my turn, I stood up and smiled at everyone. Not like it matters though.

"I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, Please just call me Ayanokouji, I'm good at studies and sports overall, but I am also pretty good at fighting. Nice to meet you, everyone!" I said before sitting back down.

"Hello everyone! I'm Shirogane Miyuki! You can call me whatever you want, but I prefer to be called Shirogane. I'm good at studying, just like everyone else here, and I'm also good at sports(Had to change it, hate to admit it but he would look like a fool if it is just like when Chika teaches him how to do things. Especially when it is in ANHS). Please take care of me!" Studies huh..? Somehow, his eyes look as if he didn't sleep for years. Maybe he had a lack of sleep back in junior high?

"I'm Tatsuya Shiba, just Tatsuya is fine. I've been told that I am pretty good at academics and a very analytical person. But it is still nice to meet you all anyway." Tatsuya looks like someone who doesn't really show that much emotion. Did something bad happen to him?

"I'm Azusagawa Sakuta, Just call me Sakuta, Azusagawa is too long. I'm good at strategizing and academics but I would say I'm best at athletics than those two. Nice to meet y'all." Azu- Sakuta looks like Tatsuya, no matter how much I look at it. But, unlike Tatsuya, I would say Sakuta has more emotions.

"This introduction took up our whole 10 minutes... We still have 10 other minutes left... Why don't we mingle with each other here first? I feel as if we will arrive too early." Kirigaya said.

"I agree with Kirigaya. I think we should stay here." Sakuta said agreeing to Kirigaya. Every one of us agreed and made a whole discussion on how to use the info we got from sensei earlier. (Sorry, won't tell, that'll be spoilers)

After 5 whole minutes of planning, we decided to leave because it will be the second entrance ceremony of the day already. Hopefully, this won't be too boring.

--