Chapter 1

*Yuu's POV*

It is a normal day like always, i have to get ready for school or i might be late. After getting dressed i went downstairs to see my mom making breakfast and my older sister setting up the table.

Yuu's Mom: Good morning Yuu

Yuu: Morning mom

Rei: how did you sleep last night??

Yuu: good i guess so.

i ate breakfast and finally went to school.

Yuu's Mom: Have a nice day dear!

Yuu: Okay mom!

*At school*

i went to my locker to get some stuff after that i bumped into my senpai.

Touko: Good morning Yuu!

Yuu: Morning nanami-senpai.

*in Yuu's Mind*: Nanami-senpai is acting more clingy than usual.. eh maybe its just my mind.

Yuu: well i better get going, see you senpai!

Touko: See you too!

As they separated directions, Touko said something on her mind.

*In Touko's Mind*: gosh Yuu is so cute today.. i just wish she could be mine..

Touko finally got to her classroom and sat next to Sayaka, her bestfriend.

Sayaka: oh, good morning Touko!

Touko: Morning Sayaka! Touko said with a warming smile.

Sayaka: you seem more happier than usual, did something happen to you?

Touko: Oh, its nothing! i'm just in a good mood right now.

Sayaka: well if you say so.

after their class its was lunch time, Sayaka and Touko went to the cafeteria to eat their lunches, then they bumped in into Yuu.

Yuu: oh, Saeki-senpai, Nanami-senpai!

Touko was already blushing that time but Yuu saying Sayaka's name was kinda pissing her off since Touko was inlove with Yuu that time.

Sayaka: oh hey koito-sa-

she was cut off by Touko wanting Yuu's Attention.

Touko: YUU I MISSED YOU!!

Touko hugged Yuu so tight that Sayaka had to take her off Yuu.

Yuu: Nanami-senpai your being so clingy right now, give me some space!

Touko pouted but she still continues to hug her.

A/n: IM SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT I HAD NOTHING ELSE IN MIND BUT I WILL CONTINUE THIS SERIES!!