✨Love Will Find its Way- 1✨ (~SidNeet)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Avneet smiled at me. "Meet him, he's your second housemate Faisal Sheikh. Call him Faisu!" I smiled at the guy. "Hi I am Jannat."

"My best friend and my new client too." She grinned.

"Oh so who's the boy?" Faisu asked. I smiled and said, "Siddharth Nigam."

Faisu was shocked. He quickly saw Avneet. And she sheepishly smiled. They were talking.

"What happened Faisu?" I asked as they didn't reply. "She won't be able to do it." Faisu said. But she told me she'll.

"I'll try my best Faisu! I know he's a big businessman but Jannat is a sweetheart. I'm sure he'll be ready." She replied smiling at me.

"Thank you Avu!" I hugged her to which she hugged me back.

POV ENDS

SID'S POINT OF VIEW

I am already in pressure of getting married. Why do I have to adjust every time? I am already being heartbroken once. I don't want to be broken again by choosing for myself. I have already informed mom that she can choose a girl for me. Wait who's that girl?

"Hello Mr Nigam!" I heard the same girl say. "Yes?" I asked her as she was new and I'd not seen her earlier. "New assistant!" She replied professionally.

I nodded and she continued, "Jannat Zubair." I shook hands with her.

"Hello Ms. Zubair!"

"You can call me Jannat, sir."

I nodded and smiled. She's looked really gorgeous. All perfect.

"Today you have 2 meetings sir." I nodded and thanked her.

I went from there. Like this many days went by. She is really gorgeous and so cute. I like her really. After her, she is the only one I liked.

I went back to my cabin to get my phone. I forgot it before going.

"Jannat you can leave, office shift is over." I said smiling at her and taking my phone.

"Okay, sir! I was just leaving." She took her phone as well and left.

We both went to our places. I got a call. Wait this isn't my phone! It is Jannat's. I picked the call up.

"Jan I am Faisu. Where are you, she is tensed about you. Are you well? Did the meeting with Siddharth Nigam go well? Don't be nervous okay. And I know you like him so just be confident."

She likes me. Woah, this is a news.

"Hey I am Siddharth." I spoke before he could speak something else. He didn't speak for a while and said, "Sorry sir, you with Jannat's phone?" I replied, "Our phones got exchanged."

"Jan! Sorry Mr Nigam she's here. I'll tell her about this and she'll bring your phone tomorrow. Good night."

He cut the call. Well I felt a bit happy that she liked me. She appears good. I shall ask her out tomorrow.

Next day

She is late. I don't know what has happened. Maybe she is afraid about what I got to know. Yeah my picture as a wallpaper, gallery filled with my pictures what else required to find the truth.

"Sorry Mr. Nigam I got a bit late. I was helping a lady. Her car got punctured." She said and it clearly stated that she was nervous. I smiled and have her the phone, "It's okay. Here's your phone."

She gave me my phone as well and I asked her about yesterday. She just didn't reply.

"Are you free today?" I asked her. She simply nodded. "Then we'll go to my place and then leave for dinner. Actually I have to see my mother in the evening. She had called 5 minutes ago."