Character Ask!

Okay there was so many it's taken me like 2 days to write them up, so please read it took me forver :(

Obviously the character's don't know about events like the battle yet so they're a bit confused by some questions. Also, sorry if Cameron's rude or offensive to anyone, he's a noob.

The next book will be up in a few weeks I think, though I might just put the preface up soon...

Hope I got all the questions!!

- - - - - 

Questions for: Aurora Potter

elisemalfoy: Will you forgive Draco for how he hurt you?

Well that's a good question, um. Well what he did hurt me so much, you all know how off the rails I went by it... And I'm still pretty pissed off he didn't think I could protect myself from Voldemort and the other death eaters, and that I even cared if he was forced to be one considering Sam was.... But now I know it was him just being an overprotective idiot.... Time will have to tell. I mean we are in the middle of a war, not to mention I don't have any idea where he is, or if he's alive...

AdLRox: Will you find it hard to leave everyone behind as you focus on the fate of the Wizarding world?

Yes. Extremley. I mean we've only just lost Sam, and Maia was only born recently.... But as much as I'd rather give up and hide away with the ones I love, I have to end this. It's the only way I can live as I want to.

MilaRaph: What exactly are you doing on your mission? Are you hunting horcruxes with everybody or are you hunting Draco and Voldemort?

I'm sticking with my brother for as long as I can, so hunting horcruxes. He can't possibly think he can do this alone, but he is an idiot, so---Yeah. Not to mention I have no idea where Draco is... If our paths cross, I'll be damn glad to see him.

Claire_the_wizard: Do you think about your old life, do you miss it?

*Sighs* I do, I still think about Jenna making me pancakes and me and Kayley winding Lacey up at 3am.... But my old life is in tatters with most people I knew from it dead, and I can't turn back. I have my new family and friends now, and I have to try and create something new from what I've got.

awesomemma720: Are you ever going to go back to Draco?

We'll see.

-weirdo-: I think your prophecy mentions something along the lines of you choosing good ofr evil, why do you think this was included?

Well I've always struggled with the dark side of my brain, we all know what I nearly did to Mark...

GageJohnson741: Do you ever wish you remaiend ignorant to it all and that peope hadn't died around you, for you?

I do quite a lot, but I know it would hurt the remaining friends and family I have, so I try to block that out.

Elise_Malfoy: How do you feel about falling into this world so fast and having to deal with everything that has happened?

It's just all so overwhelming and when this is over I'm going to sleep for like two years.

stubbs99: Do you ever feel jealous of your brother?

Not really. I mean sometimes I wish I was recognised for stopping Voldemort as a baby more, but eh, it happens.

OonaghOMalley: Do you think the ones you loved are in a better place?