𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓 : 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐫 𝐁𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 ?

Começar do início

Cassidy sucked her teeth in adding, "Oh yes Johnathan, what a shame, to me it's the fact he got bested by a 17-year-old vampire, not only that, but all also she simply had to do was pull his heart out his chest."

Max stood tall before hissing, "Are you mocking his death?" as Cassidy smiled saying, "Yes because it's embarrassing, but also no because I admire a strong female vampire such as herself."

"He died for you, for what you were fighting for and that's how you honor him." as Cassidy laughed saying, "Yes, especially when it's a pathetic death such as that."

"Huh, says the women who keeps getting bested by her 21 year old daughter." Cassidy jerked her hand out as Max dropped to his knees holding his hand in agony, Cassidy rose from her seat.

"I did not ask for your input, nor did I ask for what's on your mind, no you will not go after Stefanie Salvatore because I did not know how many times, I need to tell you people this, but I need her alive! You go after her I will kill you and burn your body aflame." as she jerked her hand to her chest stopping the pain inflation.

He sighed laying on his knees before rising to his feet, he brushed the blood from his nose, Cassidy went back to her chair as she crossed her legs picked up Saige's file as she waved her hand opening the door for him to leave.

"Leave." she said as Max went to the door before Cassidy held her head up to him adding, "And for the record if I set your body aflame it will be a more heroic death, than your dear brother's." as she smirked to him before he huffed closing the door behind him as she rolled her eyes and went back to reading.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒕, 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎.

I had went back to my parents over the weekend, along with myself was also Annabelle, she spent most of the nights and day texting Jackie who was now out of the hospital and was going to be meeting Annabelle later that day.

I was coming downstairs to see my parents who were also getting ready to go to the park. Happening at the park, was the anniversary of Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day, which was a event that happened a while ago, the Fell Family donated money so the town's community could build a park.

And now they were celebrating it's anniversary with a event. From what I know Mr. Lockwood was hosting, and Saige had to go to, no matter how much she complained about it.

Being the mayor's daughter in her eyes had perks and setbacks.

I went into the fridge in order to pour myself some of my mom's homemade pink lemonade.

I was wearing denim blue baggy jeans with low black and white converses with a checkered patterned tube top, my hair flat iron.

My mom was in the kitchen as well, she was packing some sandwiches with some apple slices and peaches. She was wearing a floral off the shoulder top with matching jeans and white sneakers.

"Damon ! I got sandwiches and condiments packed." as she checked her watch, "And were late, dang it." as she waddled to the cabinets to take out the chips. "Need some help mom ?" I asked.

She looked at me, "No, no thank you sweetie, I'll be ok." as she attempted to reach into the top cabinet, when my dad appeared out of nowhere to grab the variety box for her.