𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓 : 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐫 𝐁𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 ?

Start from the beginning

She needed to figure out what was going on, what day it was and what she had-

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a loud car horn blaring at her, she had almost forgotten she was standing in the middle of the road.

The car was heading towards her at a fast pace, she stood tall, as her sclera went black and her iris were purple as she lifted her head upwards, and in a split second the car went over her and it tumbled landed on the ground with a loud thud, scrapping the road.

Her eyes faded, the person inside who she was soon able to identify as a male climbed out of the car, bleeding in terrible condition before she walked towards him.

He wore a suit, a sliver one. "You." she said as he rose his eyes at her, "What your name?" as he spit blood out saying, "Thomas, how did you do this! My car! What are you ?!" as she smirked, "Thomas, delightful, what year is it?"

"2029." as Cassidy said, "2029, huh." as she faced his body over, kicking it "What are you doing?" as she said, "Looking for this obliviously." as she was able to take his house keys, she smirked.

She was about to walk down the road, when Thomas reached for her arm to grab her, he was able to as she gave him a look as she jerked her head up forcing him to slide down the road, he groaned.

She twisted her arm as she cracked his neck, as he fell to the ground now dead.

Cassidy rose back to her feet, she dusted her arm off as she put her hair out of her face whipping it saying "Hooligan." as she walked down  the road, as Thomas laid dead on the road.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚, 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒗𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

She opened Annabelle's file as she read through it, when she noticed Max one of her vampires come through her door.

"Well hello Max, I know you needed to talk to me, what's wrong, but make it quick, I have business."

"I understand that Cassidy, but when are we going to go after the girl?" as Cassidy said, "Which one, theirs's a group of girls, speaking about that have you kept an eye on my daughter?"

He huffed, "Yes, she isn't doing anything, she's simply moving in, what do you need from her again?" as Cassidy said, "My body of course, what else. Taylor is keeping it and once I get it back, I can kill her."

"What about Grace ?" as Cassidy added with a chuckle, "Grace is my daughter's weakness, it won't take me trouble to kill her, I did it once, I can do it again."

"Alright what about the "girl." as she rose a brow, "The Tribrid, to be fair I had no idea three species combined were possible." as he shook his head, "No, the girl."

Cassidy narrowed his eyes as she closed Annabelle's file asking, "What business do you have with Stefanie Salvatore?"

"I want her head." as Cassidy rose her eyes at him before leaning back in her chair, "She killed my brother, he deserves justice."