The raven couldn't help but snigger. Teasing this feisty Uzumaki was so much more fun than teasing Itachi. Her reactions were just as colorful and lively as her appearance.

Speaking of, Naruto looked fabulous in her bright orange kimono dress with long, wide black sleeves, decorated by the embroidered red and yellow intertwined spirals. Her long hair was pulled into two messy buns, leaving only long thick strands in front on both sides of her face. Her weapon pouch was missing and she seemed so innocent and utterly harmless.

A cough in the room startled the young jounin. Oh, shit. He totally forgot about the Hokage's present. "Hokage-sama," he intoned swiftly, offering a quick bow to his leader. His keen eyes definitely didn't miss an amused and a bit surprised expression on the man's face. "Representatives from the Uchiha clan have arrived and are waiting in the meeting room."

Hiruzen nodded in acknowledgment. "Before we go, my boy, I'm also curious what doctors said about your eye."

Shisui shifted his weight from side to side. The Hokage should have already known about his status, so he surmised that the inquiry came forth because he weaseled his way out of replying to Naruto. "Because it was ripped out so violently, some blood vessels and nerves got damaged," he reported dully. "The doctors did everything they could, but a complete recovery is not assured."

The Sandaime scowled while Naruto's head shot up from where it was still hidden in her kimono's sleeves with an alarmed, "What?!"

A wry smile curled on the raven's lips. "I'm sorry that you might end up with a crippled husband."

The girl gawked at him like he grew a second head. "I don't care about that, 'ttebane!" she screamed suddenly, throwing her arms up to emphasize her words. "Your clan is obsessed with eyeballs! Ripping eyeballs, sharing eyeballs, and turning a moon into a giant eyeball!"

Shisui stared, at a loss of what to say to that, his mind reeling. She couldn't mean the stuff written on the secret stone tablet, right? That would be absurd. Apart of his clan, nobody else had even seen the thing, not to mention that no one could read it without possessing Mangekyou Sharingan.

"The person is not just his eyeballs, you know!" Naruto finished her rant with a huff, folding her arms in front of her and fixing the boy with a no-nonsense glare. "There are other things that I like– No! People! I meant other people! There are other things that other people like about you!"

"Erm," Shisui scratched his cheek awkwardly, trying very hard not to laugh, "I'm sorry?"

Seemingly appeased, the Uzumaki hummed in contemplation. "You'll have to bite me again," she stated after a moment.

"You sure about it, Naruto?" the Hokage asked in concern.

"Yes. It's the second time, and while the risk is still there, Fluffy assured that Shisui will be fine."

The raven raised an eyebrow. Fluffy? What a curious name. He didn't ask about the person hiding behind such a cute codename though. "Fine with what?"

Naruto and Hiruzen shared a look. Few seconds of intense staring later, the Sandaime heaved a sigh, "It's your choice."

The girl flashed a quick grin. "My chakra is very special," she began. "Its healing properties are beyond even for an Uzumaki. The problem is–" There was an abrupt pause. Naruto bit her bottom lip, clearly hesitating, but after a moment she continued in a more subdued voice, "It's highly addictive. And the addiction literally drives people insane."

Okay, this was certainly not what Shisui had expected to hear at all. He didn't even know that chakra could be addictive. Or drive people insane for that matter.