_____

Well i think i should start with introducing three of my best friends.

First one is Jennie, she's a really tough girl.

She once got into trouble because of me, There's this one girl from high school. Gye Bun Ok. The thing is Bun Ok was my bestfriend before, but i heard she had some issues with her family. We're best of friends so we helped each other always, but one time i noticed that she's been constantly asking for money and some other things. I told my friends what happened, after that day, Bun Ok asked me to give her something, i said no.

What can i do? I actually don't have it

She got mad and threw a fit, she almost even hit me!, lucky for me, jen was there, she grabbed her wrist and twisted it

"You gold digger" she said

"What?"

"I SAID YOU'RE A GOLD DIGGER"

And yea, they got into a fight. Bun Ok's arm got twisted, and yea jen did that.

They were brought in to the principal's office and Jennie's parents payed a huge amount of money for all the damages.

My Step Mom got mad of course, well i dont really care if she does now.

Second is Lisa, she's a cat person.

She's really generous and is a really bubbly person, she'd always think positive even in bad times.

3rd one is Chaeyoung

We ones had a vocal class when i was 12 and she was really good but kids would always say her voice is really different and weird, well that's why we become friends. We were both weird to the other kids.

Oh well, i think that's pretty much it for now, thats why im hoping to find new ones now.

No ones gonna replace them but the more the merrier, right?

_____

"Alarm rings"

It's now time for college. I can't believe im old, anyway gotta get ready

L: "Heyy unnie! Breakfast's ready! Oh and, mother gothel's not here, she told jennie she was going with your dad on a business trip"

Y: "mother gothel? What a nickname, pretty sure mother gothel took better care of rapunzel than what she did to me"

L: "come on, she's not here for two weeks so you have freedom now. only for two weeks though"

Y: "agh whatever, anyway let's go were all going to be late"

We all finished breakfast and went out now.

_____