I stopped in my tracks and looked at her.

"W-what did you say?" I asked her, stuttering.

She chuckles.

"I knew it." She uttered while chuckling.

I frowned.

"You are still into her."

I gave her a death glare and walked again, this time at brisk pace.

How the hell did she know that I like Yuri? I never told them. Yiren, Sihyeon and Jueun unnie didn't know about it. Well, Jueun unnie knows now because of what happened earlier.

"Yah, wait for me!" She shouted.

*Timeskip*

We are now done eating but we're still in the dining room. No one dared to speak while we were eating earlier until now. I can tell that Heejin is really confused why we are so silent.

"Heejin-ssi and Jueun-ssi, do you want to take a walk with us?" Eunbi unnie finally broke the silence.

"It's a—" Heejin was cut off by Jueun unnie.

"Sure, we love to have your company." Jueun unnie holds Heejin's hand.

She is giving Heejin a signal.

Eunbi unnie stood up and looked at Chaeyeon and Minju.

"Chaeyeon and Minju, let's have a walk with them."

Chaeyeon and Minju nodded and started to stand up. All of us stand up too.

"Yena and Chaewon," She looked at us.

"You two will wash the dishes." And then she starts to leave the dining room.

I looked at Chaewon and sighed.

Eunbi unnie wants us to have a truce

Chaewon didn't utter a word and just proceeded to gather all the dishes. I just go straight to the sink and wear the apron and gloves. She does the same after getting all the dishes from the dining room. We remained silent while washing the dishes.

Aish, I'm not used to this. We have never fought before, I mean a fight like this.

I take a deep breath.

Okay, let's act normal.

I nudged her.

"What did Minju tell you?" I ask in my usual tone.

"Nothing." She answered shortly.

Mwoya?! That frog—

"Didn't I tell you that I will crush you when you are lying?" Her voice is cold but I can tell that she is not angry anymore.

I looked at her surprised.

Errr...

When I saw her holding a spoon, I knew what would happen next so I didn't waste any time and ran.

"YAH, CHOI YENA!"

I get out of the pension wearing the gloves and apron. I saw Eunbi unnie and the others not far from here so I ran towards them.

"Unnie!" I called.

They all stopped walking and turned around.

"Unnie, Chaewon will crush me!" I said when I finally approached them.

I'm still panting and I can tell that they are surprised and confused. My eyes landed on Minju.

"Yah, didn't I tell you to tell her about your—" I was cut off because of Chaewon's shout.