Chapter 5: a mysterious man~

Hello there~ I'm finally adding a new part for this story. I'm really excited to write more and I'll hope you like it!!! ^^ Have a great day! :D

---------------------------------------------------------

~(Y/n) pov~

I look at the huge sea as I smile. '𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚' I though as I suddenly hear a loud voice saying "What's up people? The sunny can start!" I look with my (e/c) eyes to the voice and see a huge man with a lot of robot body parts. The man has a huge smile on his face as this so called man Usopp start to shake. "I count on you Franky!!! Let's go!!" said Luffy with excitement and a huge grin on his face. He looks to me and grins even more. "You stay by our side, right (Y/n)~Chan?" The soon pirate king asks in an innocent way but inside you know it was more behind it.

"𝑼𝒉𝒎...𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆..." you start to feel the eyes from certainly two other pirates on you. They both start to sigh. Your body start to trembling. '𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍...' you though to yourself but you try to act normal as possible, you don't want them to see how scared you truly are. You need to stay strong and then you run away as always! You motivate yourself as your (e/c) eyes start to shine bright in the sun.

'𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆' your lips frown a mischievous grin as the cook of the ship brings you (y/f/d). "Here for you (Y/n)~swan. I though you need some refreshment."

"𝑵𝒂𝒘𝒘𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊~𝒌𝒖𝒏" you said as sweet as possible. You cringe at your behavior, you hate it to play the sweet innocent girl but when you need to escape, you need to play it really well. Sanjis eyes start to form hearts and his nose start to bleed. The swordsman "tchd" and rolls with his raven, black eyes "Idiot".

Suddenly the Sunny starts to drive over the bright, blue Ocean. As you look to the side you see a lot of other pirates ships. Everyone seems to be really happy and excited. You slowly drink you (y/f/d) as you see that the whole crew is really shocked at the behavior of the sunny. "What is going on?" Luffy asked and Usopp said scaredly "We should stop!!!!!" his face turns blue and it seems like he gonna throw up.

The woman with the long, black, raven hair tells us that the water flow changes as the moderater said surprised "Oh my God something bad happens here! There is a huge swirl created! Think about my word pirates in an endless darkness is the answer! ~" they'll both said as I start to realize the situation too. '𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒕' I though as I start to grab the bench. '𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅...𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕.' you close your eyes as the water starts to drifts into the blue sky.

Suddenly you felt two strong arms around your perfect (b/t) type. "Don't worry (Y/n) nothing bad is gonna happen. I'll protect you." the voice sounds really rough. You know who it is. Zoro. "𝒀-𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐..." you can't even fight back. You are to shocked. How is this even possible???

Luffy didn't seem to be scared at all." That's amazing!!! " he screens excited as usual as Usupp screams "Are you crazy?!!!"

"This is a big knock out stream!" the moderator says amazed as the so called knock out stream start to break in the middle of the swirl and suddenly a whole island appears. You slowly open your (e/c) eyes as you see everywhere bubbles. You start to get yourself up as you wiggle yourself out of Zoros really strong grip.

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚..."
The swordsman start to smirk. "Don't be stupid (Y/n) 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆." he said with a dark, possessive voice. You roll annoyed your eyes "𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆..." you said in a serious way as Zoros smirk gets worse."We'll see about that..." suddenly your body start to shriek. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍?! You don't like this feeling after all your stomach tells you to run away but in this situation you need to stay there. You can't fight them right now, there are too many pirates including Marco and Ace. When they would see your Godzilla from they would start to attack you and the marines would know it too. So your secret wouldn't be a secret anymore. Yes, you told it the Whitebeard pirates but after all they don't believe you. They though you are a lost girl who wants attention. So this isn't an option.