Chapter 3: A risky conversation ~

~(y/n) Pov~

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆."

The blonde haired man looks at me suspicious. He raises an eyebrow and crosses his arm together.
"Of course it's not yoi..."

"𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒘? 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍..." I say with calm voice.

"There's nothing to negotiate, I'm taking you to pops right now."

"𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...𝒕𝒄𝒉"

He rolls his black eyes in annoyance and comes in my direction. I look around frantically. 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆? 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕. I take a few steps back and hold out my (s/c) hand."𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔." I say in a serious voice.

"Do you always talk that much? Now don't make it harder than it is yoi." He grabs my arm and pulls me to him. The phoenix holds me by my waist and looks deep in my (e/c) colored eyes.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍?"

"What are you hiding? When you pushed Ace away, that wasn't normal strength....what are you yoi?" he says with a serious undertone.

"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕...𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍." I say with a saucy grin.

"Naturally....come now you naughty brat." he lifts me up and walks with me towards the deck.

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒕! 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝑰'𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒚𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔. 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.

~Timeskip~
~3rd Pov~

Marco opens the door and goes with (y/n) to the deck. Everyone looks at them with curiosity and surprise. Who is this girl? A certain black haired man with freckles seems very happy when he recognized the girl.

There she is. But why is she in Marcos arms? Ace says to himself as Thatch speaks up. "Isn't that the girl from the bar who just pushed Ace away and then just walked away?" Izo nods with agreement.

(y/n) frees herself from the first commander and says, annoyed
"𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚" she looks angrily at Marco "𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔!" The pineapple looking one looks annoyed to the side.