"Hey Morgan it's Aliana I'm on my way to the office but I'm gonna be late, I was hoping you'd get this so you could like, tell Hotch or whatever, okay um thanks, bye." She finishes off with a sigh, pulling into the lot of the FBI's Quantico headquarters. As she got out of the car, she checked her watch, time was at 7:13 AM. "Shit shit shit shit shit, sorry!" She rushes out, running past people to check in. First of course, she had to show the lady at the front that she was indeed SSA Aliana Jayde from the Behavioral Analysis Unit.

     Of course, today the secretary was new and in training so she didn't know her, which brings us to now, as she is standing in the elevator, the small dim lights illuminating the buttons as she presses the number 6. 7:14 AM; approaching 7:15. Aliana taps her foot impatiently as the elevator moves up. It finally reaches 7:15 when the elevator pings and she reaches her floor. As she enters the bullpen, it is completely deserted, proving the fact that she's late.

     'Oh God oh God I'm dead.' Aliana's thoughts raced as she rushed into the building. She was late for work again, which she was sure her boss would kill her for. Plus, she had just received notice they had a case, and knew she'd be late to the debriefing. Practically sprinting out of the elevator as she reached floor 6, she headed to the conference room, rushing in in a hurry.

     Hoping to slip in unnoticed failed when all heads turned to her at her entrance. "I'm so sorry, continue on." Aliana apologized, sitting in the open seat, picking up a case file. This earned her a scowl from her boss and a giggle from the technical analyst explaining the case.

     "Right, so as I was saying, the final victim, Cynthia Myers, was taken from her home at roughly eight PM just last night while she was awaiting her son's arrival back home. However she has not been confirmed dead yet." Penelope goes on.

     "But if she follows the same schedule, she could be dead within the next twelve hours." Derek concludes, examining the file. "We don't have much time." 'Great, how much have I missed??' Aliana's thoughts come through, 'So it looks like three girls have been taken from their homes and two were found dead after 24 hours. How fun.'

     "Wheels up in thirty." Aaron stands from his seat. As everyone begins to stand up and file out, Aliana is stopped. "Agent Jayde, my office now." Aaron's baritone voice speaks, before walking out towards his office. 'Great, I'm in deep shit.' Aliana sighs and rolls her eyes, collecting herself before following in his footsteps.

     Ascending the steps to the line of offices, Aliana takes a deep breath before knocking on her boss' door. "Come in." His voice calls back out. Straightening herself out, she turns the doorknob pulling the door open and stepping inside. The familiar scent of coffee, old paper and cologne filled her senses, one she had learned to love to hate, or hate to love, whichever you prefer.

     "Jayde, come, have a seat." Aaron offers up, Aliana slowly walking forward and taking a seat across from the man. "So, Agent Jayde, that's the 3rd time you've been late in the past week..." He trails off, looking to Aliana expectantly for a response.

     "Sir, I know I've been late but I never meant to be I swear. Come on, can you just let it go, for little old me?" Aliana fakes an accent trying to wheedle him on her side. 'What are you doing? You know that's not how this works. Besides, he hates your guts, remember' She shakes off the voice in her head which she knows is telling the truth.

     "Jayde, you know that's not going to work with me." Aaron shakes his head. "I'm not your little boyfriend, Derek." Aliana scowls at his assumptions, as she has a boyfriend and he is nothing like Derek, before her response follows.

     "Excuse me Agent Hotchner but I can assure you Derek isn't my boyfriend. Thanks for assuming about my love life boss." Aliana snaps in her defense, rolling her eyes at her as-per-usual insufferable boss.