𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐲

Start from the beginning

But I loved how he would take care of me after...

How he would stroke my stomach, and kiss my forehead.

Then wrap his fingers around one of the curls in my hair.

The way he would hold me tightly, and sigh happily as I rubbed his muscly arm.

And soon, with all the hugging and kissing. I would be asleep.

Every single time we did that. I would get the best nights sleep.

I missed that.

Not even just the sex, the hugging, belly rubbing, kissing, hair twirling, muscly arms. And snoring.

I loved everything about it...

Fuck.

My watch beeped, reminding me that we had a lamaze class to get to.

I hopped off my bed, stretching my feet out and slipping on some crocs. "God, my feet have gone up two sizes because of you...you damned baby..." I said quietly, standing up and going to grab a hoodie. I had already been wearing these stretchy sweats so I would be fine when it came to having to do stretches for the yoga part of the session.

My eyes darted to the wedding ring I had left near one of my photo frames.

I grabbed it, going over to Mattia's side of the bed, leaving the small band on the wooden table so he could find it later and feel bad about himself.

He was so angry about what I said now that he won't even sleep in the same bed as me, he'll just choose the cold couch instead. "Mattia, let's get going. It's like a twenty minute drive if there's no traffic." I said, grabbing one of the two yoga mats that Mattia had gotten for the both of us.

"Mattia...if we leave now we might get there late but I'm sure the teacher won't care. C'mon," I nudged the couch lightly, trying to get his attention off of the TV screen and onto me since we really had to go.

I wanted to get frustrated. I wanted to yell and tell him to get off of his ass. But I knew if I did, he'd just throw a fit. "Mattia, please get up, you can wear that to the class, I don't mind. But let's just go now, this class could be important, what if we need to go to this one. Get up and off the fricking couch." I tried to encourage him, turning around when I heard Nano coming downstairs, Willy in his arms as he stared at me with a worried look.

I motioned for him to go upstairs, nodding as he scrambled off back upstairs and to his room.

"Get up...now Mattia. Let's go." I told him sternly.

I heard him huff, "Please...don't let me go alone to this embarrassing class...it's not even like I need to know this stuff, you do!" I yelled, quickly calming down. And mumbled begs and pleads for him to get up. "Please don't make me go alone..." I whispered, wanting him to get up and get in the damn car.

"Please...please..."

I sighed, watching as he grabbed his headset, putting it on with no problem and staring blankly at the screen ahead of him.

I wanted to cry, walking into the room full of pregnant women. They all stared at me, looking sorry since I was alone. "Morning Alejandro." The new lamaze teacher smiled. "Morning..." I mumbled.