𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐲

Start from the beginning

I shut off his TV, leaving his 'Cars' nightlight on before leaving. Shuffling over to my bedroom.

I laid down, pulling the huge grey fuzzy blanket over myself and cuddling into the pillows as I watched Mattia's stomach go up and down softly. His hand on top of Willy's back.

‼️

God.

He's so extra. So fucking extra.

"We have an ultrasound appointment to get to...I'll be in the car...so hurry up." I muttered, seeing Mattia was slumped on the couch, in his PJ's and looking like he was in no sort of state to get up and change. I rolled my eyes, deciding to wait on the front porch to see if maybe he would come out any time soon. But of course, he was gonna cause a scene because Nano wasn't here and with Mattia's dad.

I sat outside on the small bench we had by the front door, kicking my feet back and forth and staring down at my wedding ring. Ripping it off my finger and stuffing it into my sweat pants pocket to leave on Mattia's bed stand later.

It had been ten minutes, I think.

And Mattia still hasn't come outside or even gotten off the couch by what I could see from the window. I got up, shivering because of the cold air as I tried to open the front door, groaning as I realized it was dead locked.

Fucking asshole.

I knocked on the door, wanting to cry because of how freezing it was. Was Mattia really about to leave me out here to freeze to death. "Mattia! Open the fucking door!" I yelled, kicking the bottom of the hard wood. I heard shuffling before the door opened, Mattia apologizing quietly as he looked down at my stomach.

Probably just apologizing to the baby. Even though the baby was probably nice and warm in there.

"Dick head..." I grumbled, walking over to him and hitting his chest roughly. He didn't react, shaking his head lightly as he sat down on the couch, going back to his video games.

"No idiot, don't try ignoring me. Why the fuck would you try locking me out? Huh!? Only opened the door because you remembered I was pregnant, asshole!" I yelled, slapping the side of his head. "Speak! you dumb-"

"Stop fucking touching me!" He screamed, pushing my hand away and storming off.

I scrunched my eyebrows up confusedly as I watched him go to the garage and slam the door shut.

God...such a drama queen.

‼️

Another damn week had gone by, and Mattia still hadn't said a single word to me.

Now it was starting to piss me off.

He wouldn't even talk to me at dinner anymore. And Nano was starting to get worried, seeing as we haven't talked since the party.

I'm not gonna lie and try to say that I didn't care, I would just remind myself that I only had another month or two until the baby came and I would be out of Mattia's hair. Finally.

But I kinda missed being able to talk to someone who was kinda close to my age. Even if that person was someone who I hated.

I missed our late night conversations, and how sometimes our cuddles would lead to kissing, then making out, then we would start having sex. I hated who it was with.