Chapter 29: Getting It Over With

Start from the beginning

"Yeah" the three of them said.

"Well they set me up on a date with one of their friend's daugther and I agreed." I said.

"Why would you agree to a date with another woman?" Lisa asked.

"Cause it made my parents happy. But now (Y/N)'s upset with me and not talking to me." I said.

"I mean I would be upset too if my girlfriend was going on a date with someone else." Lisa said.

"Doesn't (Y/N) make you happy?" Jennie unnie asked.

"She does. A lot." I said.

"Then you shouldn't have a agreed to go on that date." Lisa said.

"Maybe you don't like her that's why you agreed. I mean it's crazy that you would date her amyway." Jisoo unnie said.

"Jisoo unnie, stop." Jennie unnie said.

"What?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Rosé, wouldn't have agreed to date (Y/N) if she didn't like her." Lisa said.

That statement made Jisoo unnie stop talking. I looked around to see that (Y/N)'s wasn't here. I let out a sigh before speaking again.

"Can we change the topic, please?" I said.

"Okay" they said.

We then changed the topic and continued to talk until it was time to go to class.

At the roof...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was now at the roof listening to music. I already told Soyeon and Soojin about what happened and they felt sad for me. But I told them not to worry about me.

Now I am at the rooftop cause I just want some fresh air and to be felt alone. Anyway while I was listening to music, my phone started to ring cutting it off. I answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

Hello - me

Hey (Y/N) - ???

Couldn't have called me at a better time - me

Well I have free time and I had the urge to call you - ???

We still have that connection, right Bibi? - me

Since we were together, (Y/N) - Bibi

Kim Hyungseo or better known as Bibi

Kim Hyungseo or better known as Bibi. She is a Korean singer-songwriter who is slowly gaining more popularity. She is also my ex girlfriend. Since we didn't break up on bad terms we're still really close.

(Who listens to Bibi? I love her. If you don't listen to her, I recommend her songs, "Binu", "Kazino", and "The Weekend".)

So how have you been? It's been a while since we hung out - me