Chapter 29: Getting It Over With

The next morning...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to sun rays hitting my face. I then got out of bed and went to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

I'm not gonna lie, after yesterday I don't feel like going to school

I'm not gonna lie, after yesterday I don't feel like going to school. But I also don't feel like laying around at home doing nothing so school it is.

'*sigh* I still can't believe she agreed to do on a date with someone else.' I thought.

As you can tell, I'm still not over my argument with Rosé yesterday. It hurts knowing that my girlfriend is going on a date with someone else.

"Well it was her choice to agree." I mumbled.

Anyway after getting ready, I went downstairs to have breakfast with Chaeyoung and IU unnie.

At school...

I just got to school on my motorcycle. After parking it, I got off my motorcycle and went inside the school to find Soyeon and Soojin.

"Hey (Y/N)" they greeted me.

"Hey fox, lion cub" I greeted them.

"Hey, are you okay?" Soyeon asked.

"I'm fine" I said.

"Are you sure?" Soojin asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about me." I said.

Just then Rosé walked by with her friends. She looked at me and waved but I looked away from her.

"Are you and Rosé okay?" Soojin asked.

"Don't worry about us." I said coldly.

The bell rang meaning that it was time to go to our first class.

Lunch time...

Rosé's POV:

I was now sitting with the girls in the cafeteria.

"Rosé, are you okay?" Lisa asked.

"You've looked sad all day." Jennie unnie added.

I do admit I've been feeling down since my argument with (Y/N) yesterday. I really regret what I said to her yesterday. I've actually tried calling and texting her last night but she didn't answer.

"Does it have to do with your demon girlfriend?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Don't call her that, unnie." I said.

"So it is about her. What did she do to you?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Yes, it has to do with her but she didn't do anything wrong. It's my fault." I said sadly.

"How is it your fault?" Lisa asked.

"Remember the other day I told you that mom and dad came from Australia." I said.